2018 Playoff game vs Jags

Bakin

Replaying On NFL network now. 

How did we not win that game????

That 9 minute drive at the end of the first half. TT was both superb and abysmal at the same time.

Missing O’Leary for a sure fire TD.

Tyrod getting up from what could have been 3 game ending injuries in one drive. 

Head scratching play calls. 

Good to rewatch. 

The playcalling was terrible. Shady alone had 120 yards of total offense and should have been given the ball more. Did we even call one screen during that game? Especially against a young and super aggressive defense. 

FYI going to Benjamin instead of Shady during that early trip to the Red Zone was terrible. 

Edited by Captain Murica
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Captain Murica said:

The playcalling was terrible. Shady alone had 120 yards of total offense and should have been given the ball more. Did we even call one screen during that game? Especially against a young and super aggressive defense. 

FYI going to Benjamin instead of Shady during that early trip to the Red Zone was terrible. 

Did they call a screen during the entire season? I'm not sure it was in the playbook.

1 hour ago, vincec said:

Did they call a screen during the entire season? I'm not sure it was in the playbook.

I think you’re right. But, you’d think Dennison would throw in a wrinkle when it comes to a playoff game and the team you’re facing has 16 games worth of tape on you. 

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

We lost because we didn’t have Tremaine Edmunds to track down Blake Bortles on his scrambles.  It was their only semblance of offense the entire game.  

Underrated scrambler. He has done it to us every time

50 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

if we can't stop Blake Bortles scrambling, we didn't deserve to win that game.  I was as hopeful as anyone, but it was just pathetic watching him rack up rushing yards.

Bortles is a good scrambler man.

3 hours ago, harv shitz said:

TT was the sole reason we lost that game. You should see that if you watched it. One of, if not the worst, playoff quarterbacking I have ever suffered through.

He was horrible.. SO WERE HIS RECIEVERS. it's not a huge surprise Tyrod was going to struggle against a defense especially secondary that good that could cover Deonte Thompson in their sleep. Tyrod needs his guys open and that was never ever going to happen

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Underrated scrambler. He has done it to us every time

Bortles is a good scrambler man.

He was horrible.. SO WERE HIS RECIEVERS. it's not a huge surprise Tyrod was going to struggle against a defense especially secondary that good that could cover Deonte Thompson in their sleep. Tyrod needs his guys open and that was never ever going to happen

...actually, the broadcasters themselves, on multiple occasions, pointed out when Bills' receivers were wide open and Tyrod just didn't throw to them for some reason.  They even mused and wondered aloud why TT didn't throw to them.  Sorry, that loss is 99% on Tyrod.

• Like (+1) 6

6 hours ago, harv shitz said:

TT was the sole reason we lost that game. You should see that if you watched it. One of, if not the worst, playoff quarterbacking I have ever suffered through.

Have the game on right now and I agree with you.

Both QBs in this game were abysmal.  

4 hours ago, The Alpha Fire said:

I just caught the end of it. I forgot it ended with a Peterman int. Fitting.

Tyrod is so frustrating to watch. 

He just doesnt see the damn field.

Lets go Josh Allen.

That's part of it, but only part of it.

He has many flaws; his biggest is an absolute reluctance to throw the football unless he sees a target wide open first.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, #34fan said:

Ty-fraud had a laugh on all of us... Don't be shocked if Stanton is the starter in CLE by week 5.

LOL.  If the Browns struggle they'll turn to Mayfield.  Although, they are the Browns so who knows.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

LOL.  If the Browns struggle they'll turn to Mayfield.  Although, they are the Browns so who knows.

I cringed when the Browns took Mayfail. -It was like something poked me in the eye... If that's their future, I don't know what to say about the Browns... 

They did alright by picking up Stanton... He'll get some wins if he gets the chance.