Dareus charged in lawsuit with sexual assault

1 hour ago, rodneykm said:

We'll see how the Shady thing goes, but it makes ( at least me ) appreciate how the coaching staff wants to run things here now ( high character guys ). 

Zay Jones says hi.  Also, we just signed 2 guys who were suspended last year.  

19 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

wish I could say its shocking but this guy is and always will be a problem. Pattern of behavior doesn't lie. Glad hes gone

Oh please.  His biggest issues were weed, drag racing, and showing up to meetings on time.  To make a jump to him allegedly raping someone is crazy.  His “issues” were far less serious than RI or McCoy’s.

Innocent until proven guilty unless you are an ex Bill I guess. 

Just now, Sky Diver said:

Most people on this forum were vehemently against drafting Cam.

Only stupid ones.  And I don’t recall that at all.  And as smart person, I badly wanted Cam.  Dominated the best conference in football.  He was the exact opposite of the guy we took this year.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Only stupid ones.  And I don’t recall that at all.  And as smart person, I badly wanted Cam.  Dominated the best conference in football.  He was the exact opposite of the guy we took this year.

I remember vividly the animosity towards Cam because I thought he would be a great pick. Folks called him "Scam" Newton. If it wasn't a majority, it was a very vocal large minority.

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I remember vividly the animosity towards Cam because I thought he would be a great pick. Folks called him "Scam" Newton. If it wasn't a majority, it was a very vocal large minority.

Well those people were dumb. ?

and this whole Dareus stuff is complete revisionist history.  Through their first 4 seasons, Dareus had 28.5 sacks and Warren Sapp had 29.5.  Dareus has hall of fame talent and kindergarten decision making.  

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

That's fine, but Nix loved him.

Yeah, we were going to pick Cam.  We also wanted Big Ben & just missed out.  

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well those people were dumb. ?

and this whole Dareus stuff is complete revisionist history.  Through their first 4 seasons, Dareus had 28.5 sacks and Warren Sapp had 29.5.  Dareus has hall of fame talent and kindergarten decision making.  

Yeah, we were going to pick Cam.  We also wanted Big Ben & just missed out.  

I was never a Dareus fan. Not only is he incredibly immature, I don’t think he has any passion for the game.

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Zay Jones says hi.  Also, we just signed 2 guys who were suspended last year.  

Oh please.  His biggest issues were weed, drag racing, and showing up to meetings on time.  To make a jump to him allegedly raping someone is crazy.  His “issues” were far less serious than RI or McCoy’s.

Innocent until proven guilty unless you are an ex Bill I guess. 

Must be the resident negative nancy poster. Every single board has a few. 

8 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I was never a Dareus fan. Not only is he incredibly immature, I don’t think he has any passion for the game.

I mean I can’t really argue that.  I always think there are guys, especially big guys, who view football as more of a job than a game.  If you’ve ever played football, it’s a freaking grind.  

But Dareus has unbelievable talent for DT.  He was a consensus top 5 pick.  And people want to ignore it but dude has seen a lot of death in his life.  I don’t know if there really anyone to keep in check right now.

13 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

Must be the resident negative nancy poster. Every single board has a few. 

Haha, I was called a homer a few years ago.  Sorry, every thing the Bills do is awesome.  RI and McCoy were framed but Dareus definitely did it.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

I’m battle you any day of the week nerd. ? 

31 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The Kindergarten Felon. That’s catchy!