Dareus charged in lawsuit with sexual assault

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane got lucky that it wasn’t filed until December and was able to unload him before the deadline 

And did you see that one is only suing for 15k?

I believe it said a minimum of $15k. That just might be a legal thing and it could be 100 times that. I have no idea, but that might be some magic threshold. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yup.   And I'm sure she's a slut who owes about $15K on her car loan.  Strangers have sex all the time.  It's when one person realizes they just banged a millionaire that it becomes "a problem."

There is a very wide cap between being a well educated millionaire and one that is a over paid,uneducated...... "Jock". Mark Cuban doesn't make mistakes for a reason.

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

There is a very wide cap between being a well educated millionaire and one that is a over paid,uneducated...... "Jock". Mark Cuban doesn't make mistakes for a reason.

Agree 100%.  But it doesn't excuse when women extort the dumb millionaires.

I swear to God ... I think there's a network of whores with "agents" who target professional athletes and each get cuts of the payoffs.

Just look at this girl Shady allegedly had beaten ... how the hell does one woman end up dating three professional athletes from different sports?  Doesn't seem feasible.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Yup.   And I'm sure she's a slut who owes about $15K on her car loan.  Strangers have sex all the time.  It's when one person realizes they just banged a millionaire that it becomes "a problem."

Yep. Seems like a low ball “ nuisance “ lawsuit for a quick out of court settlement.

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Lawsuit accuses Jaguars' Dareus of assault, transmitting STD

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Texas woman, who identifies herself only as Jane Doe, is suing Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle Marcell Dareus over allegations that he sexually assaulted her and exposed her to a sexually transmitted disease.

According to a copy of a civil complaint filed July 6 in Duval County, the unidentified woman accuses Dareus, 28, of having sex with her while she was unconscious and without disclosing what she believes was herpes. The lawsuit seeks a jury trial and damages in excess of $15,000.

In the complaint, the woman’s attorneys accuse Dareus of having unprotected sex with their client "while she was unconscious and therefore without her consent." They allege he later had consensual sex with her "without informing her that he was carrying a sexually transmitted disease."

She should sui for more than that if he infected her.

8 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Both of these accusations read like women that are upset they got herpes and are looking for a payout. 

That it says she was exposed to what she believes was herpes and not that she contracted herpes reads like she did not get it. 

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane got lucky that it wasn’t filed until December and was able to unload him before the deadline 

And did you see that one is only suing for 15k?

Don't be so sure Beane didn't know about the incident and that's why he was so willing to dump him for next to nothing.  I doubt Jax knew. 

And with another allegation, it wouldn't surprise me to see him get suspended now.