Fred Jackson Anyone?

People who say Fred was average are nuts lol

its not all about the rushing yards.. he was battling 1st round picks and splitting carries most of his career 

its the total body

He had 5 seasons with over 1000 yards from scrimmage

He LED the NFL in all purpose yards before...

He was a punt and kick returner for us at one point and a slot receiver... he even has lined up at FB

In 2009 he become the ONLY PLAYER IN NFL HISTORY to rush for 1000 yards and have 1000 return yards in the same season 

He was the best and most consistent player on our offense for a long time. NFL players and commentators have called him a star

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

People who say Fred was average are nuts lol

its not all about the rushing yards.. he was battling 1st round picks and splitting carries most of his career 

its the total body

He had 5 seasons with over 1000 yards from scrimmage

He LED the NFL in all purpose yards before...

He was a punt and kick returner for us at one point and a slot receiver... he even has lined up at FB

In 2009 he become the ONLY PLAYER IN NFL HISTORY to rush for 1000 yards and have 1000 return yards in the same season 

He was the best and most consistent player on our offense for a long time. NFL players and commentators have called him a star

I love Fred.

He was a very solid player.

I would say borderline star for his career, with a couple of very good years, and one standout season.

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

I love Fred.

He was a very solid player.

I would say borderline star for his career, with a couple of very good years, and one standout season.

He obviously was not a true NFL superstar but he was the star of the Bills

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

He obviously was not a true NFL superstar but he was the star of the Bills

Very fair.

I will accept that.

I loved Fred.

I've thought about "wall of fame" for him for a while.

I'd give it to him.

I'm not completely sold on it, but I also wouldn't argue if he was put up there.

The dude was a harda$$ and always gave it 150%.

• Like (+1) 1