Fred Jackson Anyone?

14 minutes ago, TBDlurkerSINCE07 said:

Freddie has visits lined up with the Jags and Chiefs, hope he doesn't sign there and then maybe takes a look at us.

Source?

Dude signed a 1 day contract with us just months ago and is playing in the flag football league...#endthread

Shady is not going to get pinned for this, he's not going to test positive for steroids, and he's not going to get in trouble for kicking his dog or spanking his son.

Whatever thug friend of his that did this is going to get nailed and go to jail where he belongs.  My guess is whoever the guy is he's already been incarcerated before so he'll get to go back and wear the orange suit again.

And hopefully the ex gf gets her poor kid out of Shady's house to somewhere safe, let the police find the pistol whipper, get a job to support herself and her son, and they can all move on with their lives and put this mess behind them.   Squatting is a dangerous this to be doing with a child involved.  I just hope he didn't witness the assault.

1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

Of all the discussion that could be had about a potential fill in for Shady, why do you pick the one that can’t even be taken seriously?

come on, he is tearing up flag football after all.

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....EMT and paddles ready.....LMAO BOE........

The possibilities are endless when you think about it. Fred faking a heart attack on the field, the midget trainer jumping up and down on the sidelines yelling, “the plane! The plane!” All the while not firing Rex and having him walking around the sidelines in a pair of heels.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The possibilities are endless when you think about it. Fred faking a heart attack on the field, the midget trainer jumping up and down on the sidelines yelling, “the plane! The plane!” All the while not firing Rex and having him walking around the sidelines in a pair of heels.

and Corinthian leather in his golf cart.....we're on to something bro......:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The midget trainer was cut by McD.

And no to Freddie because while I do think he could be a good back to put in for a game or two in relief you do not sign veterans with that many years to roster for week 1 otherwise you need to pay them for entire season unless traded or player leaves on own accord.  NFLPA wanted this rule and now older players if they want to sign need to sign post week 1.

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I hope these Shady allegations are a bunch of BS, and all these RB threads stay purely hypothetical. That being said, if we lose Shady, even to a temporary suspension, why not Fred Jackson? He's huge with the fans, and he has a squeaky clean record, so from the PR standpoint, he's a fit. Also, he's been lighting up this flag football league he's in, only a year removed from retirement, so Freddie is staying in shape. We all know from experience that the dude can run. Even if not for a full 16 week season, a good stopgap until the suspension ends, or until we find someone more permanent. Just a thought. 

Dude,  no no no and again no

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I hope these Shady allegations are a bunch of BS, and all these RB threads stay purely hypothetical. That being said, if we lose Shady, even to a temporary suspension, why not Fred Jackson? He's huge with the fans, and he has a squeaky clean record, so from the PR standpoint, he's a fit. Also, he's been lighting up this flag football league he's in, only a year removed from retirement, so Freddie is staying in shape. We all know from experience that the dude can run. Even if not for a full 16 week season, a good stopgap until the suspension ends, or until we find someone more permanent. Just a thought. 

Why don't we bring back Thunder and Lightning while we are at it and add both Spiller and FJ?  *sarcasm*

As much as we all loved FJ, he is done in the NFL...flag football is NOT even remotely close to being able to perform in the NFL.  

4 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Shady is not going to get pinned for this, he's not going to test positive for steroids, and he's not going to get in trouble for kicking his dog or spanking his son.

Whatever thug friend of his that did this is going to get nailed and go to jail where he belongs.  My guess is whoever the guy is he's already been incarcerated before so he'll get to go back and wear the orange suit again.

And hopefully the ex gf gets her poor kid out of Shady's house to somewhere safe, let the police find the pistol whipper, get a job to support herself and her son, and they can all move on with their lives and put this mess behind them.   Squatting is a dangerous this to be doing with a child involved.  I just hope he didn't witness the assault.

Just an uneducated theory of mine... McCoy had a friend amoung his thug friends that heard his conversations about the value of the goods she had. Thought, "huh, Im into ripping people off. Im going to get me sum because she is over seas". He enters the house but she is home. Since she is there he told her "give me what ya got". She said, "I got nuttin". He said,"Oh yeah, how bout dat neckace and ring and bracelet". Then he beat the tar out of her for not given it up.