Why oh why does this happen to us!

35 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

And she agreed to have herself beaten to a pulp to make this scenario look real?  I highly doubt #4 is the case.

I've seen that sort of thing in about 2 dozen crimes shows/movies...but I agree in this instance it seems highly far fetched.

Edited by Fadingpain

If you look at the number of suspensions opening day is a prime time for teams to missing players.

It does give some players on bubble a second chance of making a roster.

1 hour ago, greenyellowred said:

I read this on another board:

Scenarios of what could have happened:

"1. Shady sent a one of his buds to get the jewelry. She wasn't expected to be there but was and things got out of hand. This would still be on Shady and he's done. 

2. One of Shady's pals knew this has been stressing him out so he took it upon himself to go get the jewelry back thinking that would impress McCoy. Still bad for shady but he may be able to save his career. 

3. Word had gotten around that shady was trying to get the jewelry back. Bad people found out it was in the house and went to rob her. Only way Shady walks away clear.

4. She was going to be evicted later that day (there was a hearing set for yesterday that is now postponed...hmmm) so she set-up a "robbery" to make it look like the jewelry that she was supposed to return (and was curiously enough wearing in bed at 3 AM) was stolen and blamed it all on Shady.

5. She got beat up by a boyfriend of hers or her live in housemate (I wonder if Shady okayed that) and since court day was coming she took as opportunity to get money out of him and maybe even keep house.

I think I can explain all of this:

The Bills sold their souls to the Cincinnati Bengals for entry into the 2018 playoffs and their souls were replaced with the likes of Vontaze Burfict and Adam "Pacman" Jones' in exchange.

Dalton's miracle TD toss was confirmation that the deal was sealed.

Yep, that's what I got.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, greenyellowred said:

This is way premature. There is no indication McCoy had anything to do with this. MyCoy is an honorable, good man. All indications point to a random attack or some guy thinking the house was empty.

Its really just a pervading sense of doom.

The Curse.

The Settlers and Indian Burial Ground .
The one thing that has been consistent with our distinctively  poor luck.

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

4 is ridiculous. She could have “made up” that same story without getting into the ring with Mike Tyson.

Women do these kind of things all the time. Plenty of women beat themselves to get something.

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

We are just not allowed good toys, you should know by now...

well we can have them a little while. maybe even forget the Deal.

than they get taken away somehow. As always happens
way of life for the long suffering Bills Fan

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It's the curse of the 'Flutino'?

wtf is a flutino

o

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

well we can have them a little while. maybe even forget the Deal.

than they get taken away somehow. As always happens
way of life for the long suffering Bills Fan

wtf is a flutino

o

See post above yours. He explains it there

12 minutes ago, BuffaloTX said:

Women do these kind of things all the time. Plenty of women beat themselves to get something.

Listen, we all want the best outcome and to find out that McCoy doesn’t have anything to do with this but people really need to pull their heads out of their ass.

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Listen, we all want the best outcome and to find out that McCoy doesn’t have anything to do with this but people really need to pull their heads out of their ass.

I'm not defending McCoy at all but you need to come to terms with reality instead of thinking like a feminist 24/7. People do things...

Edited by BuffaloTX

10 minutes ago, BuffaloTX said:

I'm not defending McCoy at all but you need to come to terms with reality instead of thinking like a feminist 24/7. People do things...

Yeah, that’s the exact way I’m thinking. The odds of what you are saying are slim. Very slim.

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, that’s the exact way I’m thinking. The odds of what you are saying are slim. Very slim.

Yeah, it's very slim but very possible. Can't exclude possibilities that happen everyday.