Why oh why does this happen to us!

From Kolb slipping on a mat to firing of the our OC to what’s his name tearing an acl to suspensions, and and on! Always some major distraction right before the season!

Anybody remember others? It’s crazy,

i jnow injuries happen, but we get hit with bizarre stuff!

Edited by Eriwood70
  • Like (+1) 1

I respectfully disagree.  The list goes on and on for other teams.  The Pats had Hernandez, the Panthers Ray Carueth, the Ravens with Ray Rice, the Cowboys always have an endless list.   I am disappointed but 1). McBeany and Co. are trying to build long term anyway.  2).  We are still a couple years away from competing for SB.  3).  It SUX big time but actually comes at a good point in the offseason as we can get someone else and have a RB by committee approach and have significant depth.  

Go Bills.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eriwood70 said:

From Kolb slipping on a mat to firing of the our OC to what’s his name tearing an acl to suspensions, and and on! Always some major distraction right before the season!

Between season ending injuries, arrests and/or suspensions, it seems there's always something in the offseason. There was Marshawn's hit and run, Kroemer beating up teenagers for stealing his beach chairs, Dareus' drag racing incident, etc... and now the McCoy situation. 

5 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Between season ending injuries, arrests and/or suspensions, it seems there's always something in the offseason. There was Marshawn's hit and run, Kroemer beating up teenagers for stealing his beach chairs, Dareus' drag racing incident, etc... and now the McCoy situation. 

Completely forgot about that. I miss the simpler times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

It's not only the Bills: Buffalonian Patrick Kane on Chippewa Street, Evander Kane on Chippewa Street, the Buffalo Braves, etc. etc. etc.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Between season ending injuries, arrests and/or suspensions, it seems there's always something in the offseason. There was Marshawn's hit and run, Kroemer beating up teenagers for stealing his beach chairs, Dareus' drag racing incident, etc... and now the McCoy situation. Part Deux.

Fixed it for ya.

Yeah, I hate this time of year. Not only no news about the Bills ‘18 team, all the ‘knews’ about players is bad newz. Get ‘em in Camp already!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Eriwood70 said:

This is way premature. There is no indication McCoy had anything to do with this. MyCoy is an honorable, good man. All indications point to a random attack or some guy thinking the house was empty.

• Haha (+1) 1

Honestly, I hate to be the good ol’ days guy but I miss the days when the only thing you worried about during the summer was potential holdouts.

8 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

This is way premature. There is no indication McCoy had anything to do with this. MyCoy is an honorable, good man. All indications point to a random attack or some guy thinking the house was empty.

What are all these indications you speak of?

i sincerely hope you are right. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Honestly, I hate to be the good ol’ days guy but I miss the days when the only thing you worried about during the summer was potential holdouts.

What are all these indications you speak of?

i sincerely hope you are right. 

I read this on another board:

Scenarios of what could have happened:

"1. Shady sent a one of his buds to get the jewelry. She wasn't expected to be there but was and things got out of hand. This would still be on Shady and he's done. 

2. One of Shady's pals knew this has been stressing him out so he took it upon himself to go get the jewelry back thinking that would impress McCoy. Still bad for shady but he may be able to save his career. 

3. Word had gotten around that shady was trying to get the jewelry back. Bad people found out it was in the house and went to rob her. Only way Shady walks away clear.

4. She was going to be evicted later that day (there was a hearing set for yesterday that is now postponed...hmmm) so she set-up a "robbery" to make it look like the jewelry that she was supposed to return (and was curiously enough wearing in bed at 3 AM) was stolen and blamed it all on Shady."

16 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

I read this on another board:

Scenarios of what could have happened:

"1. Shady sent a one of his buds to get the jewelry. She wasn't expected to be there but was and things got out of hand. This would still be on Shady and he's done. 

2. One of Shady's pals knew this has been stressing him out so he took it upon himself to go get the jewelry back thinking that would impress McCoy. Still bad for shady but he may be able to save his career. 

3. Word had gotten around that shady was trying to get the jewelry back. Bad people found out it was in the house and went to rob her. Only way Shady walks away clear.

4. She was going to be evicted later that day (there was a hearing set for yesterday that is now postponed...hmmm) so she set-up a "robbery" to make it look like the jewelry that she was supposed to return (and was curiously enough wearing in bed at 3 AM) was stolen and blamed it all on Shady."

4 is ridiculous. She could have “made up” that same story without getting into the ring with Mike Tyson.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Eriwood70 said:

I know, right? Why's that stupid woman have to get beaten up! It ruins our football team!

Edited by Domdab99
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

And she agreed to have herself beaten to a pulp to make this scenario look real?  I highly doubt #4 is the case.