Make the Perfect Fast Food Meal

On 7/11/2018 at 2:39 PM, teef said:

my colon hurts reading this.

I’ve already been called a sissy, but my digestive tract has elected to fast track all fast food. The Whopper is particularly “explosive”, but it’s true in general. When I eat s**t (the noun), I know the verb isn’t far behind. 

And this has NOTHING to do with Popeye’s! We were poisoned! 

47 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve already been called a sissy, but my digestive tract has elected to fast track all fast food. The Whopper is particularly “explosive”, but it’s true in general. When I eat s**t (the noun), I know the verb isn’t far behind. 

you keep saying negative things about Popeyes, there will be consequences!!! And you prolly did not even have the spicy at Popeyes..sissy!!!

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you keep saying negative things about Popeyes, there will be consequences!!! And you prolly did not even have the spicy at Popeyes..sissy!!!

I’ve already had consequences from Popeye’s! There’s not much worse they could do to me! I’m scarred for life! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Popeyes red beans and rice are one of the best fast food items on the planet.  We've made a meal out of a large order and 3 biscuits each.   Their fried chicken is also legendary.     

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Popeyes red beans and rice are one of the best fast food items on the planet.  We've made a meal out of a large order and 3 biscuits each.   Their fried chicken is also legendary.     

See @Augie.someone with a brain and a mans digestive system!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

On our trip to the Outer Banks every year, I make a big deal to eat two Sheetz hot dogs around Lewisburg, and then have to pullover at a Harrisburg Sheetz, to relieve myself.  This has happened for the better part of 15-20 years.  My dad used to threaten to leave me at the second Sheetz.   My wife just thinks I'm a retard.  

It's the "I know what's going to happen to me, but I'm doing it anyways" allure of fast food that keeps me coming back.    

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

In general...

Five Guys double bacon burger

Five Guys Cajun fries

Chik-fil-A chicken sandwich

Popeye's chicken tenders

Sonic shake

Sonic fruity drink

If I were to completely change my menu, I would pick yours. (My 5 guys would be a regular chess burger. I love bacon, adore it. But I just never love it on a burger. 

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

See @Augie.someone with a brain and a mans digestive system!

Last trip to Boston I forced myself to go to the Ye Oldest Clam In New England Restaurant that made me so sick and forced myself to have an appetizer. These traumatic events take some time and effort to get over.

Possibly the sickest I have ever been was after a trip to NC where a beer slipped thru my hand and fell briefly into a mountain stream. “Sure. It’s OK” I told thirsty myself. A day later I had to have my then fiancé pick me up at work and take me home because I was far too ill to drive. I haven’t had a drop of bear poop since! I’m not giving in on that one! I’ll eat Popeye’s before bear poop. Does that make you feel better? 

6 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve already had consequences from Popeye’s! There’s not much worse they could do to me! I’m scarred for life! 

When Popeye's finally made it into Ontario, I tried the Niagara Falls outlet.  At the time, they had some sort of desert item that was sprinkled with cinnamon sugar before serving.  I ordered chicken and fries to go, and discovered on the ride home that instead of salting the fries, staff had used the cinnamon sugar to season them.  The seagulls seemed to like them.

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, stony said:

On our trip to the Outer Banks every year, I make a big deal to eat two Sheetz hot dogs around Lewisburg, and then have to pullover at a Harrisburg Sheetz, to relieve myself.  This has happened for the better part of 15-20 years.  My dad used to threaten to leave me at the second Sheetz.   My wife just thinks I'm a retard.  

It's the "I know what's going to happen to me, but I'm doing it anyways" allure of fast food that keeps me coming back.    

I hope that as you age your first two Sheetz can stay with you until you make it your second Sheetz, lest you be forced to trade in your car. 

I’m a a dog guy. Before we got our last two dogs the family voted 3-1 that it would be called Bailey. We were overruled both times by my dissenting wife. Bailey was the red headed girl who threw up in my mother-in-laws car when my wife was young. They could NOT get the smell out, so they traded the car in. Lesson: Be careful with your Sheetz. 

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

When Popeye's finally made it into Ontario, I tried the Niagara Falls outlet.  At the time, they had some sort of desert item that was sprinkled with cinnamon sugar before serving.  I ordered chicken and fries to go, and discovered on the ride home that instead of salting the fries, staff had used the cinnamon sugar to season them.  The seagulls seemed to like them.

THAT proves it! Popeye’s is for the birds! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, stony said:

That’s like a triple sheetz!

1 hour ago, The Jerk said:

Do any of these "Perfect" fast food combos come with a separate bag to barf your regret into? 

In the interest of conservation, it should be barfed right back into the bag from which it came, returned to the separate drive thru window for arrivals, and taken directly to the pickup window while it’s still nice and warm. Recycling at it’s finest!