What is the Bills record without Shady?

What is the Bills record without Shady?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Bills record without Shady?

• 5 wins or less
    • 6 wins
    • 7 wins
    • 8 wins
    • 9 wins
    • I'm irrationally exuberant. GO BILLS!!!

Honestly if suspension is inevitable, I'd prefer he gets suspended now rather than likely next season when we likely have a much improved offense. This year we'd need him to be Barry Sanders to have any relevance

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

i will try to accept that the focus isn't really on this year

but last year wasn't enough to erase the jadedness and indescribableness since 1999

Not saying that we should be content but the goal isn’t a wild card berth. It is a championship. The Bills are building towards a championship caliber defense IMO. Outside of Allen and Dawkins I’m not positive that any guy on offense will be crucial by the time that the Bills are ready to compete. The OL, and pass catchers need to be better and the RB younger. If Allen looks the part this year the record doesn’t matter at all to me. 2019 comes with 9 picks, $100M of cap space and potentially a franchise QB on a rookie deal. That’s a recipe for success.

On 7/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, HappyDays said:

Hot take: our record would have been exactly the same the past 2 years without Shady. Our other running backs usually had about the same YPA as he did and statistics show rushing efficiency has practically no effect on winning a game.

Hot take response: do you think it’s more likely that shady is no better than his backups or that defenses key in on him?