What is the Bills record without Shady?

What is the Bills record without Shady?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Bills record without Shady?

• 5 wins or less
    • 6 wins
    • 7 wins
    • 8 wins
    • 9 wins
    • I'm irrationally exuberant. GO BILLS!!!

1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

Let’s be real for a moment.  Our WR depth chart does not look good.  You know that as much as I do.  Does that mean they can’t be good, or won’t be good?  Of course not.  I never said they can’t be good.  Of course they can.  There was a point Stevie Johnson was a 7th round pick and had 2 career TDs.  Then, in 2010, he gets 10 TDS and 1000 yards.  I assume prior to the 2010, people were concerned with the WR depth chart, and rightfully so.  That’s where I’m at this year.  It doesn’t “look” good.  But it’s the NFL, games need to get played, and we could all be in for a big surprise.  But don’t criticize people for thinking it “looks” like a position of need.  Every football “expert” feels the exact same way, so it’s not like I’m making wild assumptions.  But I admit it’s simply an assumption that the WR depth chart does not look threatening at this time.

great points.  The WR chart looks bleak.  But, I have a feeling we have a lot of high-upside guys and 1-3 of them have a great year.  

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

great points.  The WR chart looks bleak.  But, I have a feeling we have a lot of high-upside guys and 1-3 of them have a great year.  

That’s exactly how I feel.  Nobody can tell me it doesn’t at least look bad.  But looking bad and turning out to be bad are two different things.

• Like (+1) 1

Hot take: our record would have been exactly the same the past 2 years without Shady. Our other running backs usually had about the same YPA as he did and statistics show rushing efficiency has practically no effect on winning a game.

McCoy on this team or not on this team has little impact on the bottom line.

He's a great talent and good for your fantasy team, but he is utterly replaceable, and his presence on the field doesn't translate to wins or losses.

When he is gone, he will be replaced with another RB and the show will continue down the road.

Not sure why people don't get this.

7 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

McCoy was going to have a down year anyways.  If today’s nfl, if you are that depended on a rb, your team isn’t that good.

but we’ll end up with 7-9 wins like we always do.

If shady is out, who is our weapon to stretch the defense? Who changes the equation and takes up an extra defender? We don’t even have 1 yet alone the 2-3 needed to succeed offensively. If (big if) shady doesn’t play a snap, it could get very ugly

I don’t expect this team to have a great record with or without Shady. I think that I had them at about 6-10 so if you subtract him it probably amounts to 5 or less imo. 

With that hat being said the focus isn’t really on this year. All that matters this year is that Allen looks the part. Shady wasn’t going to be a key figure on this team by the time they are ready to compete anyways. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t expect this team to have a great record with or without Shady. I think that I had them at about 6-10 so if you subtract him it probably amounts to 5 or less imo. 

With that hat being said the focus isn’t really on this year. All that matters this year is that Allen looks the part. Shady wasn’t going to be a key figure on this team by the time they are ready to compete anyways. 

i will try to accept that the focus isn't really on this year

but last year wasn't enough to erase the jadedness and indescribableness since 1999

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, Dopey said:

If he's a gone, is he the last of Rex's guys?

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Incognito and Tyrod now possibly Shady.  From a football standpoint I suppose it won't hurt team with everyone being engrained in the process so to speak