NFL.com Free Agent RB's

Shoulda gotten Blount over Ivory. Been crusading. But one has always been really good when starting, the other is okay.. sometimes. They're both super old I want Tolbert back!

No I want to see Cadet in action more.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, Cornette's Commentary said:

Again with this crap?

R-E-L-A-X some of us have fun playing GM. We're not saying anything about Shady.

OP says IF and you keep blowing up on people that are just trying to talk about NFL running backs. Offseason boredom and I'm tired of talking about the Shady deal that has absolutely no legs right now. Can I have your permission to say I like Murray as a Free Agent back?

22 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Bills need a young RB.

How about trading a 6th or 7th rounder for Duke Johnson who is 3rd on Cleveland's depth chart right now.

Maybe a change of scenery can jumpstart Duke Johnson's career.

Low risk, high reward.

From a Fantasy Football perspective, he is much better than he gets credit for outside of Cleveland. Consider playing in that dump-stain of a franchise since turning Pro and putting up some of the numbers he has, albeit many of them in receiving yards. I think in a different Offense and behind a different line (except HOFer to be Joe Thomas), Duke is a solid middle of the pack RB and a little better as a receiver. But with Cadet, you really need that guy who can carry the rock and get you those runs who turn from two to six yards by making one cut or slipping through the tackles. 

Given Seattle's (questionable) 1st round pick in Penny, I might be more amenable to trading for Carson. 

17 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

At RB or NT ?

...like it 'Frosty....how 'bout BOTH???...prolly should hurry before Rex 'n Rob hire 'em for Golden Corral though......just sayin'............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 7/11/2018 at 10:35 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think this is the year Tolbert breaks out.

Of what?  The buffet line?

Tolbert's the slowest guy I've ever seen on a football field.  He's built like a mountain, but doesn't run as fast...

On 7/11/2018 at 10:19 AM, BuffaloHogan said:

If there is anything to the McCoy allegations, as Howard Simon said this morning, he will be cut.  So then what?  Below is a list of FA RB's from NFL.com.  Who would you be interested in seeing on the Bills?

Peterson, Adrian    11th Season    ARI
Murray, DeMarco    7th Season    TEN
Blue, Alfred    4th Season    HOU
Morris, Alfred    6th Season    DAL
Oliver, Branden    4th Season    LAC
Coleman, Derrick    4th Season    ATL
Williams, Kerwynn    4th Season    ARI
Tolbert, Mike    10th Season    BUF
West, Terrance    4th Season    BAL
Vereen, Shane    7th Season    NYG
Charles, Jamaal    10th Season    DEN
Sproles, Darren    13th Season    PHI
Sims, Charles    4th Season    TB
Cunningham, Benny    5th Season    CHI
Jones, Matt    3rd Season    IND
Darkwa, Orleans    4th Season    NYG
Davis, Mike    3rd Season    SEA
Dunbar, Lance    6th Season    LA
Ellington, Andre    5th Season    HOU
Lacy, Eddie    5th Season    SEA
Grant, Corey    3rd Season    JAX
Jones, Matt    3rd Season    IND
Kuhn, John    12th Season    NO

6 hours ago, BuffaloHogan said:

There is a Burger King right on Big Tree and 20... That's should be all he needs to hear...

I am sure he digs those chocolate peanut butter pies after a few whoppers with cheese! Sad thing is, the guy, when in shape, is an absolute beast! Drop down to 230-240 and i’d bring him in.