NFL.com Free Agent RB's

If there is anything to the McCoy allegations, as Howard Simon said this morning, he will be cut.  So then what?  Below is a list of FA RB's from NFL.com.  Who would you be interested in seeing on the Bills?

Peterson, Adrian    11th Season    ARI
Murray, DeMarco    7th Season    TEN
Blue, Alfred    4th Season    HOU
Morris, Alfred    6th Season    DAL
Oliver, Branden    4th Season    LAC
Coleman, Derrick    4th Season    ATL
Williams, Kerwynn    4th Season    ARI
Tolbert, Mike    10th Season    BUF
West, Terrance    4th Season    BAL
Vereen, Shane    7th Season    NYG
Charles, Jamaal    10th Season    DEN
Sproles, Darren    13th Season    PHI
Sims, Charles    4th Season    TB
Cunningham, Benny    5th Season    CHI
Jones, Matt    3rd Season    IND
Darkwa, Orleans    4th Season    NYG
Davis, Mike    3rd Season    SEA
Dunbar, Lance    6th Season    LA
Ellington, Andre    5th Season    HOU
Lacy, Eddie    5th Season    SEA
Grant, Corey    3rd Season    JAX
Jones, Matt    3rd Season    IND
Kuhn, John    12th Season    NO

• Like (+1) 1

Of those listed, Mike Davis, Orleans Darkwa, and Terrence West....that's not a great list. But I do think if it came down to it, Beane would unearth talent somewhere....maybe the supplemental Draft has come just in time and the Bills find a RB they can spend a 6th round selection on?? No idea which RBs are in the Supp. Draft as all I've seen are DBs linked to the Bills.

46 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Of those listed, Mike Davis, Orleans Darkwa, and Terrence West....that's not a great list. But I do think if it came down to it, Beane would unearth talent somewhere....maybe the supplemental Draft has come just in time and the Bills find a RB they can spend a 6th round selection on?? No idea which RBs are in the Supp. Draft as all I've seen are DBs linked to the Bills.

There is only 1 RB available.

Marty Carter, Divison II ,Grand Valley State

he is not draftable. Maybe a UDFA

2 hours ago, Wsam4031 said:

I could see Tolbert breaking out this year but only if the PAts pick him up because they know everything

Please stop using the term 'breaking out' when referring to current and past NFL players.  It's too confusing to to figure out which meaning of the phrase a writer is speaking about.

During the draft, I thought RB was a need for the Bills (McCoy being 30 yrs. old). I was hoping they'd pick one sometime in the middle rounds. Maybe they can get Jonathan Williams back (currently with New Orleans). Never understood that cut.