Richie Incognito: “I Know the Whole Story”; attempts to defend Shady

18 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Ritchie seems to be suggesting McCoy didn't do the beating himself.

But no one is suggesting that.

Incognito needs to be introduced to the concept of complicity.

....Richie prolly thinks that means "star witness"......

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I mean, if one of the voices is Incognitos head says it's cool I think we are good.

i'm not even going to think a thought outside of i hope he is doing okay now and in the future.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Cato Kaelin reporting live from Hot Lanta....stay tuned................

i was a young amn when the OJ crap happened. Now i am a senior citizen. Weird how time flies.

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...he'll surface at Home Depot selling loose screws.....perfect match IMO..........

In all honesty, Incognito impressed me as being intelligent and well spoken during his second stint with the Bills.

Take that foundation and add a few splashes of insanity mixed with a healthy dash of conspiracy theorist and he could have one of the more entertaining Youtube channels or podcasts out there.

Call it "Time to Get Real With Richie Incognito".

"In today's podcast, Richie discusses how the deep undercover state is secretly using your grocery store purchase data to better formulate chemtrail spray material to undermine democracy in the USA." 

I'd tune in!

10 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Between OJ Simpson, Travis Henry, Marshawn Lynch, and LeSean McCoy, the Bills have had a pretty interesting lot at RB.

Granted not all are interesting in a criminal way, just interesting in a drama way.

I guess if you had to rank them on a  pure scumbag scale, it would be:

1) OJ

2 and 3 (tie) Lynch and McCoy

4) Henry

I mean OJ is a vicious, cold blooded murderer.

Lynch and McCoy are common thugs.

Henry just had trouble making child support payments to the mothers of like 10 of his kids, and liked to abuse substances from time to time.  LOL.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Haha (+1) 1