Richie Incognito: “I Know the Whole Story”; attempts to defend Shady

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lol. I know nothing other than I don’t trust anything a guy says who 6 weeks ago was throwing dumbbells at people in a gym and claiming he was running top secret NSA documents through his phone. I assume anything Richie says is BS at this point which is why he’s about the last guy you want defending Shady. 

2911C6B2-34DA-4B27-9BFE-1CAF8B1A3CE8.jpeg

True but medication and therapy can do a lot in a short time. And you are right about the last guy defending shady, I think it should be more about Richie's past then this last incident though.

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

The social media drama crowd is so reactionary to mental health and think everything is black and white. When in reality, after Richie's incident know one knows his mental status, but he has more than likely been helped with both medication and therapy. Making this statement took some guts and I hope he is right, but we all should let the facts come out.

Hell I hope he’s right too and the story is true but my gut tells me Richie is trying to cover for him. 

That's just what this confusing situation needs to find clarity: two cents from Richie Incognito. 

I guess we will all just have to feed on conjecture and our own biases until the actual investigation figures out this Fargo-like mess. What fun!

• Like (+1) 1

I hate all the bs leading up to the ultimate resolution of stories like these. RI is the same to me as the nudnick who wrote the linked article, who is the same as the nudnick who posted the first tweet about this whole issue. 

Seems like a police matter, and every nudnick thus far involved has something to gain from this whole drama. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I hate all the bs leading up to the ultimate resolution of stories like these. RI is the same to me as the nudnick who wrote the linked article, who is the same as the nudnick who posted the first tweet about this whole issue. 

Seems like a police matter, and every nudnick thus far involved has something to gain from this whole drama. 

Interestingly because he publically states he knows the whole story, he may just have to talk to the police and/or nfl 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interestingly because he publically states he knows the whole story, he may just have to talk to the police and/or nfl 

Maybe they can figure out what happened on the grassy knoll while they’re at it? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I'll take "people I don't want trying to defend me" for 500, Alex.

“Your honor, Charles Manson is a great man and would never do such awful things” - Ted Bundy

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Maybe they can figure out what happened on the grassy knoll while they’re at it? 

RI - Kennedy was overcome with guilt for his affairs and shot him self 

• Haha (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Former teammate takes his buddy’s side. There really isn’t much to see here...

Oh, there’s plenty to see here. Nothing particularly pertinent to judging McCoy but there’s a ton to see.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Oh, there’s plenty to see here. Nothing particularly pertinent to judging McCoy but there’s a ton to see.

Like a five car pile up? I just can’t look away! 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I should hope so, as an FBI agent! This is peak Bills. I long for the days of beach chair gate.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/11/richie-incognito-claims-to-know-the-whole-story-regarding-lesean-mccoy/

...thought I read he works part time for the KGB as well............