Richie Incognito: “I Know the Whole Story”; attempts to defend Shady

7 hours ago, musichunch said:

Thank you. If anything Incognito seems like the kind of guy who would speak the truth about something like this. People assume that just because you had a mental health episode that you are finished forever as a person. Well maybe that is true for the people who are making those judgments, but some people are fighters and get right back up. He got back up after the Martin incident to become a Pro Bowl player again, while Martin threatened to shoot up a school and kill himself. Why would you doubt that Incognito can come back from the recent stuff? 

Shady may have done this, but in the #metoo culture people forget what women can be like. Incognito is implying that Shady's GF was a gold digger, something very common in those social circles and McCoy always struck me as the type that would be attracted to a gold digger. It appears he was trying to get rid of her and she wouldn't leave the house or give up her expensive gifts. After that, who knows. Did Shady hire some Philly gangbangers to take care of business the old fashioned way? Did he do it but she fought back so she got beat up when she shouldn't have? Was she not supposed to have been there that night? Was it an unrelated robbery that had nothing to do with McCoy? Was she a big gossiper, being an IG model, and word got around she had jewelry and she got robbed?

I read all of the Incognito/Martin text messages. Richie was rough on Martin in a semi-bully way, but I believe Richie genuinely thought they were friends. Furthermore, NFL locker rooms mostly sided with Incognito on the issue. I believe he has a good heart. I also believe that he should be listened to here. He played hard for us, and overcame a lot to do it. I thought that's what blue collar fans respect. Or maybe the people on this board are about something else. 

Holy moly.  Is there a fire extinguisher for this flaming take?

When you read RI's texts, what were your thought regarding what he wanted to do to  Martin's sister?   You liked that didn't you....

If Shady was in FL that is where Ritchie is at (or thats where he threw the weights at that dude) so i would think there could be a possibility that they had hooked up while Shady was down !

Although Ritchie is bat **** crazy maybe he can give some insight to Shady not being involved but i'm sure they would take his recent past moves into consideration while talking to him ...

15 minutes ago, T master said:

If Shady was in FL that is where Ritchie is at (or thats where he threw the weights at that dude) so i would think there could be a possibility that they had hooked up while Shady was down !

Although Ritchie is bat **** crazy maybe he can give some insight to Shady not being involved but i'm sure they would take his recent past moves into consideration while talking to him ...

You mean like on the down-low?

18 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I'll take "people I don't want trying to defend me" for 500, Alex.

And.....it's the daily double......"who is _________ " insert your Ricky Williams's of the world here.   1000 points to Turd Ferguson!  See what I did there??

16 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

In all honesty, Incognito impressed me as being intelligent and well spoken during his second stint with the Bills.

Take that foundation and add a few splashes of insanity mixed with a healthy dash of conspiracy theorist and he could have one of the more entertaining Youtube channels or podcasts out there.

Call it "Time to Get Real With Richie Incognito".

"In today's podcast, Richie discusses how the deep undercover state is secretly using your grocery store purchase data to better formulate chemtrail spray material to undermine democracy in the USA." 

I'd tune in!

So We have Deep State v Illuminati.   What is the over/under +/- 3 points.  Deep state seems to be the up and comer.  Who is their running back?

6 hours ago, The Process said:

And.....it's the daily double......"who is _________ " insert your Ricky Williams's of the world here.   1000 points to Turd Ferguson!  See what I did there??

I don't, but I appreciate the Turd Ferguson reference. 

“It's funny because it's, ah, bigger than, ah . . . you know, a normal hat.”

On 7/12/2018 at 11:29 AM, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I don't, but I appreciate the Turd Ferguson reference. 

“It's funny because it's, ah, bigger than, ah . . . you know, a normal hat.”

You know....using the plural of a name to cite a genre of player.