Richie Incognito: “I Know the Whole Story”; attempts to defend Shady

At this point, nobody is accusing Shady of personally beating his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend.  The accusation is that he hired it done.  So Incognito is making an irrelevant point.  This is going to be drawn out for quite a while, I fear.  The authorities will be looking for the man who actually administered the beating.  Until then it will be difficult to try and connect dots between him and McCoy.  If they catch the guy and he points the finger at McCoy, then he's in deep doo doo.  If he says he acted on his own, then Shady gets off. 

I'll take Richie and Shady word over some random friends of the victim who already made a false accusation stating Shady beat her when it's confirmed he wasn't in the same state. 

Again , I blame the websites covering an Instagram post, and attaching McCoy who will now have a ton of unnecessary distractions while getting ready for the season.

Just last season Zeke Elliot was falsely accused,  among tons of other high profile athletes and entertainers in the past few years .

His name should not even be attached to this until we get the full report from the investigation, point blank period.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Oh good Yolo knows more than a guys friend and says it's BS. I forgot how many insiders we had on TSW.

Lol. I know nothing other than I don’t trust anything a guy says who 6 weeks ago was throwing dumbbells at people in a gym and claiming he was running top secret NSA documents through his phone. I assume anything Richie says is BS at this point which is why he’s about the last guy you want defending Shady. 

2911C6B2-34DA-4B27-9BFE-1CAF8B1A3CE8.jpeg

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

The social media drama crowd is so reactionary to mental health and think everything is black and white. When in reality, after Richie's incident know one knows his mental status, but he has more than likely been helped with both medication and therapy. Making this statement took some guts and I hope he is right, but we all should let the facts come out.

• Like (+1) 2