Time for Travaris Cadet to step up of McCoy is gone

On 7/13/2018 at 3:06 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He's a running back, we will find somebody else. I'm more worried about our Oline being able to open up holes for whoever is running.

I'd take Ritchie back in a heartbeat.

Sorry but Shady is not your dime store fill in of a running back. He makes average offensive line look above average. Take him out of last year's offense and you're not close to what it was. I do agree our OL looks bad but that just magnifies Shady' s importance in my mind. Whatever we're a five win team in any case.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:43 AM, Marv's Neighbor said:

On the bright side, we did draft a RB.

We did ?

On 7/11/2018 at 4:21 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL........he may be a Patsies cut casualty...stay tuned........

wonder if he has learned anything from the Experiences. Being let go by Buffalo and bench warming in Patriots Uni.
Is he motivated or a broken man ?

On 7/12/2018 at 3:31 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Lot of people laugh when they think about a guy like Cadet 'stepping up' but I'm sure in his mind, he's a professional football player, and whether he gets his chance via competition, injury or suspension...he is going to try and fulfill the future career he always saw for himself and has dreamed about his entire life.  I'm not going to write anyone off until they've been given a real shot.

This is a great post for sure.

Team game.
I liked Cadet, even though i said once or twice , who was that and had to look closer.
 think Taiwan Jones could have a place on the roster.

Ivory is my kind of 1st down back honestly.   would prefer Shady spelled or they split reps including both in the backfield with Ivory. Bills need to make the O line work out first of all.

second is that Leshawn is more likely available than not on Game day. Imo

15 minutes ago, Radar said:

No one should question McCoy is a whole different animal to defend and keeps D coordinators on their toes.

On 7/11/2018 at 10:30 AM, clearwater cadet said:

I WISH HE STILL HAD MIKE GILLISLEE, JUST ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD TAKE OVER WHEN SHADY WAS GONE.

You may get your wish, he is not expected to make the Patriots roster.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Bolt/Mike-Gillislees-time-with-the-New-England-Patriots-may-be-up-and-heres-why-117176927/

Edited by THE SLAMMER