BrycePaup4ever

Time for Travaris Cadet to step up of McCoy is gone

RBs aren't that important in the league anymore.

A good one will probably filter out of someone's roster plans after pre-season and maybe we can get a good one then.

5 hours ago, clearwater cadet said:

I WISH HE STILL HAD MIKE GILLISLEE

...LOL........he may be a Patsies cut casualty...stay tuned........

Cadet is only good when you get him in space. :)

48 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Cadet is only good when you get him in space. :)

But he's not a downhill runner.....runs to much East and West....hope he doesn't cough up the ball being such a physical player. Pound for pound he might be a quality backup because he's a student of the game.🏁

Good RBs aren't hard to find, I'm sure we will be fine even if Shady is gone (which I really doubt at this point, considering the reputation of his ex).

22 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, he probably will be cut.  Btw, the mike Gillislee freak out thread after the Pats signed him is a classic. It was like a 100 pages.  We love backup rbs.

We finally agree on something.

Remember Jonathon Williams....why not try him out again?..dont understand why he was cut over tub-bert after last pre season...

Posted (edited)

McCoy the NFL RB is great.

McCoy the person, not so great.

Edited by I am the egg man

On 7/11/2018 at 7:18 AM, Cornette's Commentary said:

Why not just tank for a top 5 pick and take Bryce Love? <sarcasm>

we get it. you don't think mccoy is getting suspended.

Lot of people laugh when they think about a guy like Cadet 'stepping up' but I'm sure in his mind, he's a professional football player, and whether he gets his chance via competition, injury or suspension...he is going to try and fulfill the future career he always saw for himself and has dreamed about his entire life.  I'm not going to write anyone off until they've been given a real shot.

Beane should have seen this coming and traded his entire draft for Saquon  - asleep at the wheel <_<

12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Good RBs aren't hard to find, I'm sure we will be fine even if Shady is gone (which I really doubt at this point, considering the reputation of his ex).

Ah, Shady IS our offense. But we'll be fine? 

9 hours ago, Radar said:

Ah, Shady IS our offense. But we'll be fine? 

He's a running back, we will find somebody else. I'm more worried about our Oline being able to open up holes for whoever is running.

I'd take Ritchie back in a heartbeat.

McCoy will likely start week 1 and the whole season if he stays healthy. All this crap coming out the last couple days regarding the "accusations," it's just... it smells like...

tenor.gif?itemid=5489502

• Like 2

On 7/11/2018 at 11:30 AM, clearwater cadet said:

I WISH HE STILL HAD MIKE GILLISLEE, JUST ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD TAKE OVER WHEN SHADY WAS GONE.

i would love to see td mike paired up with shady again. i don't think shady's gonna miss any time.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:06 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He's a running back, we will find somebody else. I'm more worried about our Oline being able to open up holes for whoever is running.

I'd take Ritchie back in a heartbeat.

Sorry but Shady is not your dime store fill in of a running back. He makes average offensive line look above average. Take him out of last year's offense and you're not close to what it was. I do agree our OL looks bad but that just magnifies Shady' s importance in my mind. Whatever we're a five win team in any case.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:43 AM, Marv's Neighbor said:

On the bright side, we did draft a RB.

We did ?

On 7/11/2018 at 4:21 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL........he may be a Patsies cut casualty...stay tuned........

wonder if he has learned anything from the Experiences. Being let go by Buffalo and bench warming in Patriots Uni.
Is he motivated or a broken man ?

On 7/12/2018 at 3:31 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Lot of people laugh when they think about a guy like Cadet 'stepping up' but I'm sure in his mind, he's a professional football player, and whether he gets his chance via competition, injury or suspension...he is going to try and fulfill the future career he always saw for himself and has dreamed about his entire life.  I'm not going to write anyone off until they've been given a real shot.

This is a great post for sure.

Team game.
I liked Cadet, even though i said once or twice , who was that and had to look closer.
 think Taiwan Jones could have a place on the roster.

Ivory is my kind of 1st down back honestly.   would prefer Shady spelled or they split reps including both in the backfield with Ivory. Bills need to make the O line work out first of all.

second is that Leshawn is more likely available than not on Game day. Imo

15 minutes ago, Radar said:

No one should question McCoy is a whole different animal to defend and keeps D coordinators on their toes.

Cadet,if fully recovered, can help,be part of a "committee ". But he is a 29 year journeyman. Jones? Taiwan Jones? Offers  little if anything as a back,just a special teamer.

On 7/11/2018 at 10:30 AM, clearwater cadet said:

I WISH HE STILL HAD MIKE GILLISLEE, JUST ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WOULD TAKE OVER WHEN SHADY WAS GONE.

You may get your wish, he is not expected to make the Patriots roster.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Bolt/Mike-Gillislees-time-with-the-New-England-Patriots-may-be-up-and-heres-why-117176927/

Edited by THE SLAMMER

2 hours ago, Pablocruise said:

Murphy has like 10 career touches,and ,no the Bills did NOT draft a running back

picked up a UDFA perhaps ?