Time for Travaris Cadet to step up of McCoy is gone

48 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Cadet is only good when you get him in space. :)

But he's not a downhill runner.....runs to much East and West....hope he doesn't cough up the ball being such a physical player. Pound for pound he might be a quality backup because he's a student of the game.?

22 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, he probably will be cut.  Btw, the mike Gillislee freak out thread after the Pats signed him is a classic. It was like a 100 pages.  We love backup rbs.

We finally agree on something.

Lot of people laugh when they think about a guy like Cadet 'stepping up' but I'm sure in his mind, he's a professional football player, and whether he gets his chance via competition, injury or suspension...he is going to try and fulfill the future career he always saw for himself and has dreamed about his entire life.  I'm not going to write anyone off until they've been given a real shot.

Beane should have seen this coming and traded his entire draft for Saquon  - asleep at the wheel <_<

12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Good RBs aren't hard to find, I'm sure we will be fine even if Shady is gone (which I really doubt at this point, considering the reputation of his ex).

Ah, Shady IS our offense. But we'll be fine?