Time for Travaris Cadet to step up of McCoy is gone

7 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Is this possible? He seems like a good player. I feel weird writing this. We would likely have to find someone afterthe final roster cuts. 

It’s more than possible; it happens every year in the NFL.

11 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Is this possible? He seems like a good player. I feel weird writing this. We would likely have to find someone afterthe final roster cuts. 

McCoy's body isn't even cold yet.  Harsh, BP4.

Beane: "...ANY-WHO, since we are up and talking about it, hey staff who was that RB you were talking about last week from East Whatever State?"

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

McCoy's body isn't even cold yet.  Harsh, BP4.

Beane: "...ANY-WHO, since we are up and talking about it, hey staff who was that RB you were talking about last week from East Whatever State?"

If we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, let's do it right -- This guy's the top RB in today's supplemental draft. :D

https://www.fantasyfootballmetrics.net/general-nfl-draft-reports/nfl-supplemental-draft-2018-scouting-report-rb-martayveus-marty-carter-grand-valley-state

• Like (+1) 1

McCoy isn't getting suspended for these false "robbery/assault for hire" accusations. I'm cool with his manager and got the full inside scoop. This woman was targeted because she is an Instagram celeb with over half million followers so hundreds of thousands of people know her specific jewelry pieces from all the pics she constantly posts. It isn't hard to find out where these people live.

Besides what I'm stating above I am cool with Shady's manager who got the full inside scoop . McCoy is 100% innocent and would never risk it all over such a foolish move. He was handling his beef with this woman the correct way, in the court of law.

All of this Cadet talk is funny tho....

If my aunt had a schlong she'd be my uncle. Shady isn't going anywhere, geez. Ivory, Cadet,Jones , Murphy will all have roles behind the engine of the offense,I imagine..

If Ivory can come close to his full potential we can have a very potent run game . I like that all them can catch out the backfield too...

Nothing like losing a potential HOFer and replacing him with a guy with 180 rushing yards. 3.7 ypc, and 0 tds in 5 seasons.  Guy’s due for a monster season.

21 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

If my aunt had a schlong she'd be my uncle. Shady isn't going anywhere, geez. Ivory, Cadet,Jones , Murphy will all have roles behind the engine of the offense,I imagine..

If Ivory can come close to his full potential we can have a very potent run game . I like that all them can catch out the backfield too...

Tell your aunt there is a surgery for that now!

24 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

On the bright side, we did draft a RB.

I think Allen is a little too tall to be an every down rb. Worth a shot though.

• Haha (+1) 2

saying nothing about the personal side of this story..just the football side.

Shady being gone could force our hand a bit to open up the game and truly see what we have on that side of the ball...i see this year as a transition year anyway, so maybe not a bad thing to get to work a year early in a Shady less offense.