Buffalo Bills Legends Who Don't Look Right In Another Team's Jersey...

5 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

What’s worse is he is on ESPN radio during football season up in New Wngland fawning all over that Patriots... traitor....

I know Fred.  He bleeds Buffalo Bills, but was deeply hurt by the organization when they refused to back his HOF candidacy.  He had a HOF career, but Ralph refused to get involved in the politics required by owners to get their players enshrined on his behalf.

Fred was offered the opportunity to stay in and around football, his life's passion, by the Patriots organization.  Something the Bills never gave him; and he's grateful for that opportunity.

To those ends, he understands where his paycheck comes from, and wears the hat.

Fred could have been doing this in Buffalo, but the Bills organization failed him.

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I know Fred.  He bleeds Buffalo Bills, but was deeply hurt by the organization when they refused to back his HOF candidacy.  He had a HOF career, but Ralph refused to get involved in the politics required by owners to get their players enshrined on his behalf.

Fred was offered the opportunity to stay in and around football, his life's passion, by the Patriots organization.  Something the Bills never gave him; and he's grateful for that opportunity.

To those ends, he understands where his paycheck comes from, and wears the hat.

Fred could have been doing this in Buffalo, but the Bills organization failed him.

Fred had a good career and was a popular player.  He was not a Hall of Famer.  I never knew the story you said about Ralph not getting involved.  You would think you want as many HOF’ers representing the organization as possible.