Buffalo Bills Legends Who Don't Look Right In Another Team's Jersey...

Beast Mode and  I couldn't forget when Travis HEnry came back to the cold and whipped our ass as a Titan

mlynch.jpeg

And if this had happened, then it would have crushed the morale of this franchise especially considering the 16 year drought they had.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-02-03/sports/1998034113_1_dan-kelly-jim-kelly-ravens

12 hours ago, ganesh said:

Beast Mode and  I couldn't forget when Travis HEnry came back to the cold and whipped our ass as a Titan

mlynch.jpeg

And if this had happened, then it would have crushed the morale of this franchise especially considering the 16 year drought they had.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-02-03/sports/1998034113_1_dan-kelly-jim-kelly-ravens

McGahee also?  Bills were a great development farm team for RBs to shine at their next team

55 minutes ago, SMAKCruiser said:

How about Nate Odomes with Seattle?

Nate-Odomes.jpg

I dont think Nate ever played a game in Seattle.  He signed and blew out his knee playing pickup basketball.  The image above was likely the training camp after the injury (hence the knee brace).  One of the worst FA signings of all time

On 7/12/2018 at 12:44 AM, billsintaiwan said:

Joe Cribbs with SF! Forgot about that. He was a great RB lost to USFL

Joe was Papermate Man of the Year signing a second contract while under another.

8 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I dont think Nate ever played a game in Seattle.  He signed and blew out his knee playing pickup basketball.  The image above was likely the training camp after the injury (hence the knee brace).  One of the worst FA signings of all time

Nope never played.   I think he played a few games later on with Atlanta but was never the same