Buffalo Bills Legends Who Don't Look Right In Another Team's Jersey...

3 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

You guys are forgetting one...  See the source image

They preempted his super-hyped debut game with SF to show the inauguration of Pope JP I (who died  within a month or so)

And I don’t recall much of anything else of his two seasons in SF

9 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

While finding photos in my other thread, I was really surprised to find some older pictures of players that we all associate with the Bills in another team's uniform.  In this thread post pictures of a former Bills legend wearing another team's jersey that doesn't look quite right to you. 

Here's an example below.  Darryl Talley played with the Falcons and then the Vikings for 2 forgettable seasons.  By 1995, Talley's best years were behind him and his body and mind were starting to break down.  In the photos below, he's not only without his Bills uniform but also doesn't sport #56 that we all associate him with.  Talley doesn't look quite right.  

s-l300.jpgs-l225.jpg

Here's another....Andre Reed wearing #84 for Washington

I went to the Bills-Viqueens game at Rich back in 1997 and watched Darryl wreak some havoc on the Bills O that day.  He stuffed Thurman on the goal line.  He also got mad cheers from the crowd.  He could still play a little.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

30 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I went to the Bills-Viqueens game at Rich back in 1996 and watched Darryl wreak some havoc on the Bills O that day.  He stuffed Thurman on the goal line.  He also got mad cheers from the crowd.  He could still play a little.

was that the home opener?

8 hours ago, Augie said:

That’s up there with Joe Montana playing for KC. Just WRONG in every way. 

Think that may have been worse than Montana.  Gives me the creeps to say it but it’s like a modern day equivalent to Kyle Williams spending his last year with the Patriots 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Aaron Maybin as a Jet.  Man this killed me watching him in Jets green terrorizing the QB's all over the league.

Image result for Aaron Maybin Jets

is there a GIF of him doing a creative dance routine while he paints his innermost feelings?