People get mad when Trump tells players to stand...

Yet are defending Lesean McCoy, the guy who disrespected our anthem by stretching and dancing around during it.

Brandon Browner is facing life in prison. Ezekiel Elliott, Jameis Winston...I could go on for hours. NFL players are not idols and their opinion on politics and social issues are no more important than anyone else.

Actually their opinion is less. The NFL better look in the mirror with all the domestic violence and sexual harassment going around. Not fighting Trump over an American duty, we all should be honored to stand.

Edited by BuffaloBud420
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Yet are defending Lesean McCoy, the guy who disrespected our anthem by stretching and dancing around during it.

Brandon Browner is facing life in prison. Ezekiel Elliott, Jameis Winston...I could go on for hours. NFL players are not idols and their opinion on politics and social issues are no more important than anyone else.

Actually their opinion is less. The NFL better look in the mirror with all the domestic violence and sexual harassment going around. Not fighting Trump over an American duty, we all should be honored to stand.

Thanks, Schopp.  How is your baseball card collection doing these days?

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Anthem be like:

"I ain't trippin'; why you trippin'?"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

This thread makes me want to take a knee...

just one though right ?

I do despise when a thread takes a turn into the dark rooms

Just now, KD in CA said:

[Please do not start new threads during the indictment of the team's best player for beating his girlfriend senseless.

This is an automated message]

Thanks and liked

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Nice, I still you are still working diligently hard to win "Worst thread starter" of the year.  Youre certainly out to a comfortable lead right now.  Yeezus is a better troller than you though, so he is beating in the "Biggest Troller" of the year category right now.  But, don't worry,  you got time...

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Their opinion is equally as valid as anyone else's.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

'Now that's some badass weed...'

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Image result for confused stare gif

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

'Now that's some badass weed...'

trying to recall through the hazy memory of smoke filled hazy memories..

Cheech and Chong ?

Big Bambu ?

Edited by 3rdand12