Red Robin unlimited fries.

Poutine or is that a separate category? 

Red Robin fries is in 

Poutine is out, and what is Whataburger ??‍♂️

Just now, Hurricane said:

Five Guys cajun fries....

Can feed a family of 20 

• Like (+1) 1

Whataburger = West Coast.  "Animal Style" to die for!

CORRECTION:  That's In-N-Out... Those are awesome!

"An Animal Style burger also includes extra Thousand Island spread, mustard grilled patties, and extra pickles.Animal Style fries, on the other hand, are topped with cheese, spread, and grilled onions."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did some work with BurgerKing as they spent a boatload on taste tests that massacred McDonalds but people's $$$ went to M's anyways

BK fries have been the worst. I haven't been in several years,  so maybe they've changed.... but the main reason they don't get my business is their fries (and the ghettoness of BK in general). Chick Fil A will always be my guilty pleasure!

9 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

BK fries have been the worst. I haven't been in several years,  so maybe they've changed.... but the main reason they don't get my business is their fries (and the ghettoness of BK in general). Chick Fil A will always be my guilty pleasure!

in blind taste tests they won in their labs.

goes to show.... you never can tell.... (shrug)

Red Robin steak fries 100% are on the board.   

On the other end of the spectrum, steak n shake's shoestring fries with cheese sauce has to be there as well.  

Most of you do not remember the fries McDonalds used to serve back in the 80s that were fried in animal fat, if you don't know, consider yourself lucky, every fry you've ever eaten pales in comparison to those matchsticks of perfection.    

11 hours ago, row_33 said:

Nothing comes close to McDonalds

Wish it did.....

I wrote a small story in college about how these fries should be classified as a Schedule 1 drug. Too addictive. Unfortunately they don't fry them in beef tallow any longer........boo!

Soda, sorry, I didn't see you listed this above.

Edited by Seasons1992
Just not paying attention.

10 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I wrote a small story in college about how these fries should be classified as a Schedule 1 drug. Too addictive. Unfortunately they don't fry them in beef tallow any longer........boo!

Soda, sorry, I didn't see you listed this above.

i enjoy most what is in front of me for consumption, i don't envy those sent back into thrills of the bagels they ate while in Paris one cloudy day