Hot-looking celebrities that you're NOT attracted to

18 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Minnie Driver.  Not good looking and coupled with an annoying British accent.  She was good (acting) in Good Will Hunting, though.

Then why did you post her in the hot looking celebrities thread? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, stony said:

I'd classify her as "buffalo hot."

That's a pack per day face.

I could see that.  Guys would hit on her (if she were not a celeb) at the Applebee's down the road from the Galleria.  Mila would draw action at the McDonald's down in Wellsville or Warsaw (if she were not a celeb) on a slow Tuesday.  It would be tough for Mila in East Aurora or Hamburg (if she were not a celeb).

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Minnie Driver.  Not good looking and coupled with an annoying British accent.  She was good (acting) in Good Will Hunting, though.

53 minutes ago, bbb said:

Then why did you post her in the hot looking celebrities thread? 

I posted her in the average-looking thread.  I also liked her in Grosse Point Blank.

43 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I posted her in the average-looking thread.  I also liked her in Grosse Point Blank.

I hope somebody posted her in the commercial thread! 

On 7/10/2018 at 5:12 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Julia Roberts. 

Thank you!

How this woman was ever deemed to be hot and a talented actress is beyond me.

On 7/10/2018 at 7:13 PM, Teddy KGB said:

I’d say Meg Ryan and Sandra Bullock for me 

I've never heard people refer to these two as being "Hot".

22 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Juliette Lewis

This is hilarious. I have never heard anyone refer to her as being "Hot".

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Can someone please explain to me what happened to this woman AFTER the Mask?

She was so hot in this movie

Kate Bozworth

Met her on set when my daughter was still doing the acting thing....if there was EVER a self centered, insecure, bitchy person that I would rather not be around this person would be it.....

By the same token Krystin Ritter was in the same move....spent time with us and she was so funny and giving of her advice and time......an absolutely lovely person in and out.   I think it irked Kate even more that my daughter (14 at the time) and  Ritter hit it off.   Still stay in touch to this very day.

I have heard a lot of good things about Krysten Ritter. Mostly that she is a charming and delightful person.

Ritter was at a comic convention here recently, and my sister attended a panel that she was a part of. She told me that Ritter was great with the audience. That she was so bright and cheery, answered a lot of questions, and talked about how much she enjoys knitting. It was nice to hear.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Aubrey Plaza. I feel like I think she should be attractive, but there's nothing there that would make me even consider her being attractive. All I can figure is she seems to always have the RBF in TV and movies. 

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Aubrey Plaza. I feel like I think she should be attractive, but there's nothing there that would make me even consider her being attractive. All I can figure is she seems to always have the RBF in TV and movies. 

That was her schtick that she's trying to get away from now

On 7/11/2018 at 2:15 PM, bbb said:

You people are messed up.  JLaw is so hot. 

Not only is she damn fine looking, she's also cool as schitt.  I get the impression most of these "hot" celebrities are women you couldn't stand to be around for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day after your "work" was finished.  If I was forced, at gunpoint, to select one current "star" actress with whom I'd have to spend most of my time JLaw would definitely be in the running.

• Like (+1) 1

Kate Hudson - bland as diet vanilla

Jennifer Aniston - your average gringa

Elizabeth Taylor - her beauty never came across in photos

Sandra Bullock - she'd' better be Ms. Congeniality

Gina Lollobrigida - not smoldering like other Italians