Hot-looking celebrities that you're NOT attracted to

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I'd put her in the thread for "not super pretty women that I am attracted to".

I think.

I'm starting to get confused.

Does she do commercials? 

9 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Halle Berry

Jennifer Lawrence

Jessica Biel

I definitely agree about Lawrence. 

Biel, I saw the attraction but didn't really do anything for me.....until I met her face to face.  She's beautiful.

Berry...I think she could be top 10 most beautiful all time on the silver screen.  

5 hours ago, Bills4everNY said:

Angelina Jolie, Madonna, even when they were young.

So much of Madonna was built upon looking sleazy and risqué during the 1980's.  Put her in ordinary clothing and de-glamorize her then very few would notice her out and about.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, poblano said:

Scarlett Johanson

She was attractive (say about time of first appearance in Iron Man) but her appearance went several notches down.  I think she was played in some scenes in recent Avengers by a male stuntman at one point.  Heard she is going to be title star in upcoming Marvel Universe but her time went by.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

She was attractive (say about time of first appearance in Iron Man) but her appearance went several notches down.  I think she was played in some scenes in recent Avengers by a male stuntman at one point.  Heard she is going to be title star in upcoming Marvel Universe but her time went by.

Her movie with Bill Murray, I forget the name but she was super cute in it.  I still think she's very hot, but I get where people have gotten tired of it.     

I'll fight anyone who says Gal Gadot belongs anywhere near this list.   She's IMO the hottest woman currently breathing air.  

20 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Cameron Diaz.  Not in the mask, not ever.   And she's gotten more annoying with age.  

Can someone please explain to me what happened to this woman AFTER the Mask?

She was so hot in this movie

Kate Bozworth

Met her on set when my daughter was still doing the acting thing....if there was EVER a self centered, insecure, bitchy person that I would rather not be around this person would be it.....

By the same token Krystin Ritter was in the same move....spent time with us and she was so funny and giving of her advice and time......an absolutely lovely person in and out.   I think it irked Kate even more that my daughter (14 at the time) and  Ritter hit it off.   Still stay in touch to this very day.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Do you really think he would last a whole two minutes?  

You gotta close your eyes and think about something else.  You open em for a second, you're done. Honestly if you give me an hour I'm getting round 1 over asap, i know i can get another round in pretty easily, I mean...it's Megan fox.   

My first thought was Kate Upton. She’s a fat pig faced slob. 

Then someone brought up Jennifer Lawrence. 

Honestly im not sure who I think is worse. I’ll say that neither is hideous. Just that they get way to much hype for their looks imo. I’m also not going to push either out of bed. Well, I’ll say that I’ve seen pics of Upton where I think she looks good. But let’s be real, I’m sure they are incredibly air brushed. I’ll say I haven’t really ever though lawrence was very good looking. So I guess that’s my winner. 

I wouldnt sacrifice my marriage for either of them. But if I was single I’d give Upton a whirl. I doubt I would with JLaw.