Adrian Petersen or DeMarco Murray (if Shady story has legs)

major

10 minutes ago, major said:

If there's something weird
And it don't look good
Who you gonna call (AP or Murray)? 

I am not convinced the story is real...but since you said IF it is, then I would say Murray although both could be an option.  I think Murray has more in the tank and can at least catch the ball too.  But there will likely be multiple options besides these two

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I step up into the modern NFL and start throwing the ball.

The question asked should be what WR can we trade for?

You missed the memo.  Buffalo is still stuck in the 1950s and it snows every game.  It’s time to bring back the wing t and wishbone.  Modern Bills football.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am not convinced the story is real...but since you said IF it is, then I would say Murray although both could be an option.  I think Murray has more in the tank and can at least catch the ball too.  But there will likely be multiple options besides these two

Honestly, I would rather go young and cheap.  Murray or Peterson aren’t going to produce close to what they would want plus it’s a shaky offense to begin with.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You missed the memo.  Buffalo is still stuck in the 1950s and it snows every game.  It’s time to bring back the wing t and wishbone.  Modern Bills football.

Honestly, I would rather go young and cheap.  Murray or Peterson aren’t going to produce close to what they would want plus it’s a shaky offense to begin with.

Well I think both will be cheap given their mileage, but I also agree to young which is why I said there will likely be multiple options.  I wouldn't be shocked if they made a trade either for someone if this story was true.  They are going to want to try and protect the young QB's on this roster I imagine with a productive run game, and one where the RB can catch out of the backfield too.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Well I think both will be cheap given their mileage, but I also agree to young which is why I said there will likely be multiple options.  I wouldn't be shocked if they made a trade either for someone if this story was true.  They are going to want to try and protect the young QB's on this roster I imagine with a productive run game, and one where the RB can catch out of the backfield too.

I always go young and cheap at rb.  Not a big fan of the Ivory signing.  The one thing the Bills have been good at is finding rb, who are mainly products of the o line.

and as someone who drafted and kept Peterson his entire career in a keeper league, he’s done.  One of the best ever but he’s just collecting paychecks now.  Look at the Saints rbs after he left.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I always go young and cheap at rb.  Not a big fan of the Ivory signing.  The one thing the Bills have been good at is finding rb, who are mainly products of the o line.

and as someone who drafted and kept Peterson his entire career in a keeper league, he’s done.  One of the best ever but he’s just collecting paychecks now.  Look at the Saints rbs after he left.

yeah I agree with pretty much all of this.  I think AP is done too.  I think Murray can contribute, but I dont know he can be counted on either behind a shaky OL and his injury history.  So I am all on board getting someone young to bring in if needed.  

7 minutes ago, major said:

If true, what a starting lineup we will have on opening day: Nathan Peterman and Chris Ivory

That's a superbowl lineup that dreams are made of!

So if the allegations against McCoy are true, they are going to replace him because he beat his girlfriend and kid with someone who also beat his own kid (AP)? Maybe OJ can still run a bit too and contribute?

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Like (+1) 1