Adrian Petersen or DeMarco Murray (if Shady story has legs)

major

Shady isn't going anywhere . Jesus , some whore makes a random accusation against rich and famous ballplayer , let's get a police report and investigation reports before we even mention McCoy as a suspect. No journalistic integrity in this age, it's sickening

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Shady isn't going anywhere . Jesus , some whore makes a random accusation against rich and famous ballplayer , let's get a police report and investigation reports before we even mention McCoy as a suspect. No journalistic integrity in this age, it's sickening

How is this s journalistic integrity issue?  The story originated from social media users.  Not by a journalist.  Obviously, different news outlets will report on the posts.  How can they not?  Clearly the person has a relationship with McCoy so it’s not like it is some random person.  It all could be false but don’t crap on journalists in this case. 

• Like (+1) 2

Not for nothing but Shady HAS been kinda Shady with the ladies....where there is smoke.......there is usually fire.

Sure hope it ain't true but........ima just wondering HOW dumb can you possibly be??  Hopefully not THIS dumb.

8 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

How is this s journalistic integrity issue?  The story originated from social media users.  Not by a journalist.  Obviously, different news outlets will report on the posts.  How can they not?  Clearly the person has a relationship with McCoy so it’s not like it is some random person.  It all could be false but don’t crap on journalists in this case. 

The media doesnt have to cover a random tweet/social media post that gets posted against someone famous.

If they had journalistic integrity they would research the background of the story and not say anything until they have evidence of anything happening. Instead today everyone wants to be the first to break a story so journalistic integrity is thrown out the window and you report on rumors and social media postings so that you might be the first one to report on it 

It's getting much worse today where half the "news" you read or see is from a Twitter account or social media. And reporters care more about being the first to report/break the story then being correct cause that's what matters. They cant waste time researching and looking for facts.

• Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We don’t know what really happed ( YET ) with that said ! 

Some whore ???  Whore or not did you see what her face looks like ??  This ( WHORE ) is someone’s daughter ( you sick Fu@k )  

if Shaddy did that I hope he’ll NEVER play football , and I love Shaddy and I hope this is fake , 

1 hour ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Trade for Mark Ingram. A lot of rumors that he’s on the block right now. Might get him cheap considering he’s suspended the first 4 games.

Would LOVE to get Ingram. But how would he mix with Ivory? We need speed and Taiwan Jones is unproven in the NFL, although I think he has a lot of potential. 

Edited by musichunch

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

That's like asking "Ginger or Mary ann?" Only not back then -- In 2018. ?

Ginger, back then of course 

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Some whore ???  Whore or not did you see what her face looks like ??  This ( WHORE ) is someone’s daughter ( you sick Fu@k )  

if Shaddy did that I hope he’ll NEVER play football , and I love Shaddy and I hope this is fake , 

Exactly!

• Haha (+1) 1

Neither of these aging veterans.  If this story has legs (big IF until charges are filed, information surfaces, etc.), the Bills still have Ivory, Jones, Cadet, Murphy, and Ford.  They're not household names, but you don't sign a broken down dinosaur when you have youth that needs to be tested.  This is especially true for a team that's rebuilding.

Guest Mike147

AP in his current state would need a really good oline blocking for him. Do we currently possess that after the departures? I'm not sure. From what I saw last season, he had two AP like games and a few in which he looked finished. We could do worse than him on a cheap deal, but I'm not sure he's got much left in the tank.

Murray probably has something left in the tank, but he is injury prone. Maybe worth taking a risk on a cheap contract, but with our current backs behind McCoy we might decide to ride with them.

Mike Gillislee. Pats will probably release him. Other options could be Orleans Darkwa, only 24 years old or Alfred Morris.  Between AP and Murray I would go with Murray and pick up Gillislee if he is released as a backup.  I never liked the Ivory signing. 

• Like (+1) 1

They are dead legged.  Murray was ran into the ground and one of the reasons Murlarkley was not retained.  I would trade for a teams second back.  David Johnson Cle, Tevin Coleman Atl.  Would take a mid rd pick but worth it to me.  

4 hours ago, Putin said:

Yes I know, that was a bad choice of words ,I apologise , I was referring to the friend who posted the picture and called out McCoy, still it was a poor choice of words, as I stated,I'm more mad at these news sites picking up the story without any facts known... 

It's going to create a potential unwarranted distraction and alot of my anger stems from dealing with women like this. 

I'm around Shadys age and I was heavy in the club /bar/ single scene up until this year.

Let me tell you,these girls are CRAZY , I had rumors and lies attached to me because of an angry ex. For anyone 45+ ,I imagine the dating landscape is totally different from when you were in your 20s,30s