LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Sarcasm? Because didn’t the partner of a certain SF linebacker admit to making false allegations like just last month? It does happen, unfortunately.

It's already been confirmed that the girl is in the hospital so the picture is REAL. and that isn't just some random person that posted, it came directly from a friend of theirs 

fans are going to get a huge dose of reality when this all ties back to the Bills organization 

Honestly, looking at the Instagram account, it's either true or her friend is insane and faked everything to get a payday. This ain't a prank or clickbait. Serious stuff one way or the other. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Yeezus said:

It's already been confirmed that the girl is in the hospital so the picture is REAL. and that isn't just some random person that posted, it came directly from a friend of theirs 

fans are going to get a huge dose of reality when this all ties back to the Bills organization 

Okay, say that happens. Shady is gone and the Bills get a new RB via trade or whatever. Next story......

1 minute ago, musichunch said:

Honestly, looking at the Instagram account, it's either true or her friend is insane and faked everything to get a payday. This ain't a prank or clickbait. Serious stuff one way or the other. 

I don't understand how she could get a payday from this. 

2 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Confirmed via who?

2 minutes ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

Calm down spaz. Do you realize how many false allegations are tossed at not only professional athletes but famous people constantly ? Don't believe everything you read online. 

One of my teammates was drafted by the Red Sox high back in the middle 2000's.  Derek Lowe gave him one piece of advice....never use a condom a girl gives you and only use yours.  He said it's common for a gold digger/cleat chaser to poke holes in her condom so she can get pregnant.  Then you're paying her a handsome child support payment for the next 18 years.

12 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

just goes to show that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. horrendous accusations, probably the worst i've ever seen in terms of the different types of abuse he's being implicated in.

the amount of people who are clamouring for any kind of evidence to show that she's making it up is pretty sad too. i hope it isn't true and i understand the scepticism to a degree, considering the type of personality he projects publicly.  but that type of reaction is exactly what stops victims of domestic violence from coming forward.  

Come on...this isnt fair.  No one is attacking the victim.  In fact, there is no confirmed incident yet, so still not a confirmed victim.  The girl allegedly beaten has nothing out there that suggests she was even beaten.  The girls in the pic dont even look like the same person.  Some random person posts a random IG post with a pic as the only evidence that doesn't even like the same person in the photo.  He has no history of this behavior, the pic of her is in a different country than where McCoy seems to have been, the IG handle of McCoy is incorrect, the beaten girls IG has no reference to McCoy and her even knowing each other, and the other allegation are so severe it seems impossible none of it would have come out before.

This is what is wrong with society...more than 90% of the stuff online is fake...its probably even worse than that...and yet people take all this stuff as true first before questioning it.  I am dumbfounded how many people are jumping to the conclusion this is real with a complete lack of evidence this event even happened.

Look if its true, everyone wants McCoy to go down hard for being an awful person.  But its totally reckless to assume some random thing like this is true without any history to suggest this pattern of behavior, no confirmation the beating ever even happened, etc etc.  Its actually quite disturbing how many people are defending a victim they dont even know exists or not.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Yeezus said:

Anyone saying this is fake and it turns out to be true should be lifetime banned 

Okay slappy. This is a forum for open discussion and differing opinions/ points of view will be offered. If you can’t handle the discussion find a “ safe space “ or something. Suggesting bans is pure nonsense .

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

If his steroid use has any ties with the bills staff...Beane, Mcdermott, the entire front office could be wiped clean if they knew about it and hid it. 

this is horrible news 

What?  When has that ever happened?  I mean sure if they knew about it and hid it sure but why would they know about it?  Guys all over the league (and pretty much every other professional sport) are taking things, working with private labs to develop new things that are not tested for yet, anything to get that edge.  There are large sums of money for these athletes, the coaches and front office have no need to be involved with it.

2 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

I’m not denying any of that and I certainly am not sticking up for McCoy if even 10% of those allegations are true. Just saying I don’t know yet who’s responsible for this. Whoever is needs to be buried under the jail for life.

but false allegations are made, was my point.