LeSean McCoy allegations

"if this is true" 

of course its !@#$ing true you delusional morons. 

Who makes up a story like this? This guy's career is over and if he really was using steroids while playing for us it is a AWFUL look for the Bills organization. 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  She is in the hospital in that picture.  That means if she was actually beaten, law enforcement would have been aware this whole time.  Law enforcement doesn't learn about this on Social Media when someone posts it.  They would have been immediately called to the scene....and even if not called to the scene (if say friends just drove her to hospital instead of calling 911) they would have been called to the hospital upon arrival in any type of assault.

How do you know they haven't been contacted yet?

Just now, Yeezus said:

"if this is true" 

Who makes up a story like this? This guy's career is over and if he really was using steroids while playing for us it is a AWFUL look for the Bills organization. 

The Duke lacrosse team is on line 1 for you.

And a Mr. Reuben Foster is on line 2.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Yeezus said:

"if this is true" 

Well, that's it guys, if yeezus says it's true than that's all, folks. 

It's unfortunate, but people make false allegations at times. There was just a story of a man getting released from jail because a woman lied about being raped by him. Not saying this isn't true, but this seems very off to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

"if this is true" 

mmmm K

14 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I absolutely do, but do you really think this poster https://www.instagram.com/miamor_i_adore/?utm_source=ig_embed is someone who manufactured that image?  

People are looking for a reason to deny the photo's authenticity as opposed to being concerned for the person who is apparently the victim in it.  

It has to do with all of the other stuff the poster tried to link to it.

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

So instead all Bills fans should doubt the victim and deny the photo, chalking it up to photoshop or mistaken identity?  I'm for a full investigation, as is everyone, but for people to try to excuse this away is nutty.

For you to accept it so much is more nutty.  The internet is dominated by completely false stories...and taking a girls IG post so literal as fact is beyond nutty to me.  Based on todays reality of fake stories, the odds are highly geared towards this being fake.  doesn't mean it is, but you seem to be taking it way to authentic already despite a complete lack of history, evidence, or suspicion.  

I mean again, said it multiple times, the picture of the girls dont even look like the same person, but you seem completely convinced already.  You say you are for a full investigation, but you seem to have a stance he's guilty now until proven otherwise.  

"if this is true" 

Sarcasm? Because didn’t the partner of a certain SF linebacker admit to making false allegations like just last month? It does happen, unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 2

"if this is true" 

Calm down spaz. Do you realize how many false allegations are tossed at not only professional athletes but famous people constantly ? Don't believe everything you read online. 

• Like (+1) 1

Somebody above posted her Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/

If you look at it, she is in London.................I looked at Shady's twitter and he was in Miami on Sunday at mass............Doesn't say he's in London or anywhere else since then.

So, he flew from Miami to London yesterday and beat her up?  And, she has no pictures of him on her Instagram?

If his steroid use has any ties with the bills staff...Beane, Mcdermott, the entire front office could be wiped clean if they knew about it and hid it. 

this is horrible news 

It's NFL wide. Everybody knows the drug test day. Only idiots get caught. The NFL and the teams look the other way. Always have. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Kind of like saying women that don’t go to the police can’t be raped, huh?

I have no idea what is going on but don’t be absurd when making comments like that. Domestic assault often goes unreported to the police.

First of all, I am talking about this allegation specifically - not domestic abuse as a whole re: police involvement. If this is legit, I would expect a police report, lawyers + media involvement as the story broke. Not click bait sites that no one edits for validity. 

Second of all, there is a serious location issue...London versus Florida.