LeSean McCoy allegations

28 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

But even if that's the case, Shady's toast.  He'll be given the Ray Rice retirement plan, even if he has his fingerprints on this loosely.  

I dunno

Rice straight Tyson'd a chick in an elevator on camera, then dragged her unconscious body down the hall lol

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why would he put himself in harms way after the previously documented altercations? 

If I put myself in fvcked up relationship, I get myself out.  You call mommy for help all you want I guess, but I'm just wired different.  Doesn't matter anyway since she wasn't even home.  Zero doubt in my mind that Lesean knew it wasn't legal to remove the furniture, so he sent his mom to do it instead.  

1 minute ago, KDS73 said:

If I put myself in fvcked up relationship, I get myself out.  You call mommy for help all you want I guess, but I'm just wired different.  Doesn't matter anyway since she wasn't even home.  Zero doubt in my mind that Lesean knew it wasn't legal to remove the furniture, so he sent his mom to do it instead.  

Seems rather shortsighted for a guy who has a career at stake. His approach was far more prudent given the big picture of a high profile athlete.

35 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

She was out of town in Virginia at the time.   But even if she had been home, man up and handle your own problems.  Don't send your moms to do it for you.  

Based on what I’ve read, even if she told him she was out of town, he probably didn’t trust her to be telling the truth 

11 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I dunno

Rice straight Tyson'd a chick in an elevator on camera, then dragged her unconscious body down the hall lol

He didn't drag her anywhere.  In fact, he couldn't get her 125 lb body back in the elevator.  Probably why he averaged 2.4 ypc in his last year.  Darren Sharper, on the other hand, could carry an unconscious woman for days.

With all the stuff that we know right now it looks like Shady should be good 

this isnt a Ray Rice incident. There isn’t video of him knocking out a woman because he didn’t 

This looks like the ending to a very bad breakup with some unstable people 

thay doesn’t mean Shady did anything illegal 

17 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Lol does not belong at the end of that sentence.

I'm sorry Mom.

I will try to use correct grammar in the future.

Oh wait, I don't care.

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

He didn't drag her anywhere.  In fact, he couldn't get her 125 lb body back in the elevator.  Probably why he averaged 2.4 ypc in his last year.  Darren Sharper, on the other hand, could carry an unconscious woman for days.

Hah!

Good one man.

I mean he did get her outta the elevator, then he panicked and dropped her when he saw a bystander approaching.

The Sharper dig though, total zinger!!

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Well that’s walking it back quite a bit.

It seems more and more like this was a heat of the moment type situation. She was robbed and thought because of how things were going McCoy could be behind it.

• Like (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'll try again....

training camp starts soon

so shortly week 1 is coming soon, and you have to play the game

and the Bills have to decide on whether to put Shady on the active roster

and it's complicated

and you are insisting on 100% proof RIGHT NOW and it just isn't going to get resolved before week 1

and with the nature of the allegations it may never be resolved

Thank you for trying again, but I have to call "wide right".

I'm not insisting on 100% proof RIGHT NOW.  I'm not insisting on anything.

I'm saying that right now, LeSean McCoy is not accused of himself committing an act of domestic violence or burglary.

Right now, McCoy is on the Bills roster

You say "time is ticking fast to getting a team on the field, the national matter won't be sorted out for years.  you are held responsible for the company you keep, I would have been disappointed if Mark Bavaro was found brawling at 3 am or his ladyfriend fell into this kind of trouble"

Leaving aside Mark Bavaro and your personal disappointment, why do YOU seem to feel this is an urgent matter for the Bills that they need to resolve before training camp/week 1?

What do YOU feel ought to happen?

My POV, since you'll apparently impute one to me if I don't state it explicitly, is simple: Innocent until proven guilty.    We have an ex girlfriend facing eviction charges who was attacked, and her story about McCoy asking for jewelry back and making robbery comments.  We have no known investigation or hard evidence linking McCoy to the attack/robbery.  Absent that, he stays on the team and plays football.  Anything else is total lack of due process.

I think McCoy is cray-cray and "keeping bad company", but "keeping bad company" is not a crime.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Well that’s walking it back quite a bit.

It seems more and more like this was a heat of the moment type situation. She was robbed and thought because of how things were going McCoy could be behind it.

"If I can falsely accuse him....maybe he comes back to me!"

imma cut you