LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

time is ticking fast to getting a team on the field, the national matter won't be sorted out for years.

you are held responsible for the company you keep, I would have been disappointed if Mark Bavaro was found brawling at 3 am or his ladyfriend fell into this kind of trouble

It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If the Bills believe him, and I'm sure they know things we don't, then I see no harm in keeping him.

If he winds up guilty of something here, then you cut ties immediately.

I don't see it being a problem unless they know he's guilty, behind the scenes, and choose to keep playing him anyway, until the court settles it.

We saw this with Ray Rice.

Roger claimed to know nothing, then the video came out, then it came out that Roger saw the video BEFORE he claimed to not know anything.

That's what causes problems.

It's not the act, it's the cover-up, that causes the most backlash.

6 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I think that if he told somebody to go get the stuff, and they took it upon themselves to go thuglife burglar, then I'm not so keen on crucifying him.

But even if that's the case, Shady's toast.  He'll be given the Ray Rice retirement plan, even if he has his fingerprints on this loosely.  

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah he said he didn’t want to be around Delicia

She was out of town in Virginia at the time.   But even if she had been home, man up and handle your own problems.  Don't send your moms to do it for you.  

13 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Exactly.

"If he had anything to do with it" is a darned broad swath.

It's his house, so he already has "something to do with it".

I think that if he told somebody to go get the stuff, and they took it upon themselves to go thuglife burglar, then I'm not so keen on crucifying him.

Would you?

This doesn't seem likely to me given how career conscious he is with regard to his place in NFL history and his pursuit to evict her legally that includes retrieval of "household" property. 

2 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

She was out of town in Virginia at the time.   But even if she had been home, man up and handle your own problems.  Don't send your moms to do it for you.  

Why would he put himself in harms way after the previously documented altercations? 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This doesn't seem likely to me given how career conscious he is with regard to his place in NFL history and his pursuit to evict her legally that includes retrieval of "household" property. 

this is exactly what I've been thinking. it just doesn't line up with all the prior steps he's taken.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

time is ticking fast to getting a team on the field, the national matter won't be sorted out for years.

you are held responsible for the company you keep, I would have been disappointed if Mark Bavaro was found brawling at 3 am or his ladyfriend fell into this kind of trouble

I'm not exactly sure what this means or what you believe should happen.

The guy got his ass involved with a crazy woman - has  alleged history of being a bad tenant, trashing a house during the process of eviction.

I'd send my momma to try to get my furniture out of there if I could.

There is currently NO evidence linking McCoy to the pistol-whipping and robbery.

There is he-said, she-said about jewelry - he said it was on loan and he asked for its return; she said it was a gift from McCoy and when he asked for it back he mentioned robbery in what could be taken as a "give it back or else" kind of threat - but that's her word at this point.

So while all this is being sorted out, you think what should happen? 

I think absent charges, the Bills put a team on the field that includes McCoy.  When there are charges or some sort of evidence beyond her implication linking McCoy and the burglary at his house that she was occupying pending eviction proceedings, my thinking will change.

I feel kind of bad for the girl.

What kind of upbringing could she have had with parents who couldn't even spell Felicia?

It's like naming your kid Drank instead of Frank.

Would you like growing up with a name like Drank???????

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I kinda feel bad for Mccoy. I feel like he got wrapped up in a bad relationship with a crazy chic and tried to do the right thing multiple times and now he's got this mess on his plate. We'll see what happens, but that's my gut feeling 

I know what you are saying, but I think it is a little premature for you  to say you feel bad for him. If they find out he was involved in any way, I am sure you will regret that statement lol

Edited by billsfan11

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not exactly sure what this means or what you believe should happen.

The guy got his ass involved with a crazy woman - has  alleged history of being a bad tenant, trashing a house during the process of eviction.

I'd send my momma to try to get my furniture out of there if I could.

There is currently NO evidence linking McCoy to the pistol-whipping and robbery.

There is he-said, she-said about jewelry - he said it was on loan and he asked for its return; she said it was a gift from McCoy and when he asked for it back he mentioned robbery in what could be taken as a "give it back or else" kind of threat - but that's her word at this point.

So while all this is being sorted out, you think what should happen? 

I think absent charges, the Bills put a team on the field that includes McCoy.  When there are charges or some sort of evidence beyond her implication linking McCoy and the burglary at his house that she was occupying pending eviction proceedings, my thinking will change.

i'll try again....

training camp starts soon

so shortly week 1 is coming soon, and you have to play the game

and the Bills have to decide on whether to put Shady on the active roster

and it's complicated

and you are insisting on 100% proof RIGHT NOW and it just isn't going to get resolved before week 1

and with the nature of the allegations it may never be resolved

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know, right?

Through my kid's school, I have acquaintance with the families of three retired professional athletes, one of them a very well known HOF NFL player.  In all 3 cases, I know the wives better than the players.  They have all been married a LONG time - since early in their careers.  I would call the wives attractive, but I think the ripped and buff avatars of handsome masculinity here on TBD would look at them and be all judgey "with his money, can't he do better?" "she's not that hot" etc etc. especially as they dress like regular folks, jeans and shirts etc.

Here's the thing: they are all the full package.   Well-educated, multiple college degrees, independent earning potential, great parents, good organizers, self-educated about nutrition - I learned all about the best protein powder, the best Kale smoothies, "bulletproof coffee" with yak butter or whatever it is.  In all cases I'm sure they supported and contributed to their husband's careers by this, as well as creating a stable and peaceful family environment, working together to raise great, well-grounded kids.  And I'm sure their retirements are also more pleasant because of the women in their lives.

As I said on another post regarding Jordan Poyer: I am shocked, shocked to learn that guys who choose women apparently based on implant size and bikini hotness vs. factoring in character, stable personality and so forth - wind up with a chick who feeds and waters a whole herd of personal "drama llamas" (vs a stable and helpful life partner)

I wholeheartedly agree.  Marriage is exceptionally easy ... with the right person.

7 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

I wholeheartedly agree.  Marriage is exceptionally easy ... with the right person.

And its a huge mess filled with stress, anxiety, drama, sadness and headaches if its the wrong person

Shady picked the wrong person to play naked with

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What does that mean to you?

It means that if he, in any way, had any part in planning, or knowing of a plan, for anyone to enter the house and take part of what happened there. 

This whole thing sounded really bad for McCoy from the get go but all we had was that instagram post and then their lawyer inferring that Shady was involved. . Literally nothing else.  Shady denies it and from their past this chick sounds crazy.  Lawyering up immediately after getting attacked, their previous run ins with the police, her missing court appearance, squatting in someone's house.  This doesn't sound like a stable person.  

She could have been legitimately attacked but it could not relate to Shady at all.  Anyone could have known there was jewelry in that house.

Are the cops going to pour over forensics in this case?  Someone got bruised up and some jewelry was taken.  They can probably check the neighbors cameras and see if there was any witness to a vehicle down the road or something.  It's going to be hard to find whoever broke in though.  Everything points to circumstantial regarding Shady.   

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why would he put himself in harms way after the previously documented altercations? 

21 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

this is exactly what I've been thinking. it just doesn't line up with all the prior steps he's taken.

Agreed

I was just speaking hypothetical

Like Chris Rock said though...

Women and love makes your do crazy things

"If you've never stood in front of the mirror, looking at yourself, holding a shovel and a bag of lime, and the only thing that stopped you was an episode of CSI 'damn, those n****s is thorough' then you ain't never been in love"

Edited by SouthNYfan