LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Are you trying to argue that she has 60 days to live there after the judge rules against her (if she has not already moved out)?

No. Not even close.

the notice is a prerequisite to bringing an eviction proceeding before the court.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

The place was jointly occupied by the two; McCoy is the sole owner (specifically a trust owns it.)

Thank you. I missed that bit.
So he invited her into his home to stay at some point ?

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

One more time with gusto - her rights as a tenant remain until the eviction is ordered by a judge. Delaying that hearing is a tactic (she doesn’t have a “right” to infinite delays) or at best, a matter of circumstance. You’re conflating the two, not me.

This again is where you are arguing semantics.

I have to go home.  Carry on with yourself. You truly are arguing just to be disagreeable.

God bless.

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

No. Not even close.

the notice is a prerequisite to bringing an eviction proceeding before the court.

Right.  That has happened.  Thanks for admitting this.

Just now, Peter said:

This again is where you are arguing semantics.

I have to go home.  Carry on with yourself. You truly are arguing just to be disagreeable.

God bless.

Georgia ? 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend claims 'he set me up'

The entire 911 call is embedded in this link. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend claims 'he set me up'

The entire 911 call is embedded in this link. 

My life is so amazingly boring .

thanks for the history CB

Shady is not our smartest Buffalo Bill i sometimes think

9 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Thank you. I missed that bit.
So he invited her into his home to stay at some point ?

Yeah basically. They cohabited the home and held themselves out as a couple at some point, which is enough to establish a tenancy at will in Georgia according to our helpful GA attorney who was here yesterday.

McCoy's attorney isn't doing him any favors right now by staying silent.   The Interweb headines are 100% based on the GF's allegations.   

https://www.google.com/search?q="lesean+mccoy"&rlz=1CAACAG_enUS598US598&tbs=qdr:d,sbd:1&ei=U_dHW5fsI6Wxggf5g4_ADQ&start=0&sa=N&biw=1242&bih=570

Public perceptions can become "facts" really fast in a vaccum and he's got to (at least) shoot a flare shot up in the next 24 hours if he's going to defend Shady... 

Just now, Lurker said:

McCoy's attorney isn't doing him any favors right now by staying silent.   The Interweb headines are 100% based on the GF's allegations.   

https://www.google.com/search?q="lesean+mccoy"&rlz=1CAACAG_enUS598US598&tbs=qdr:d,sbd:1&ei=U_dHW5fsI6Wxggf5g4_ADQ&start=0&sa=N&biw=1242&bih=570

Public perceptions can become "facts" really fast in a vaccum and he's got to (at least) shoot a flare shot up in the next 24 hours if he's going to defend Shady... 

He doesn't need to do anything except wait for the police to conclude their investigation.  Public perception means little. 

Just now, Lurker said:

IMO, there's nothing to say at this point that will be relevant in either a criminal or civil matter.   McCoy already denied the allegations.

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

His attorney has a pretty good record getting Ray Lewis and Big Ben off.  There's a good reason they haven't released a statement yet.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's becoming clearer and clearer that McCoy had something to do with orchestrating this hit.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that nobody knows what happened.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

What does public perception have to do with him being innocent or guilty? I assume the attorney will defend him with evidence, not empty claims.

So far the only thing we know is that the victim assumes that McCoy was behind it. Well she could be right in her assumptions or wrong in her assumptions. There's nothing left to say until real evidence is found.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

His attorney has a pretty good record getting Ray Lewis and Big Ben off.  There's a good reason they haven't released a statement yet.

His lawyer was supposed to make a statement last night but he didn’t. His lawyer’s speciality is his “ground game” and changing the public’s perception in high profile cases. That’s all stuff I read yesterday. 

Can read into that how you want but it’s odd, just like everything else in the case. People were laughing at her lawyer yesterday and the story itself is a mess, yet they sit silent instead of flipping the script. 

?

Edited by Commonsense