LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, DC Tom said:

That's not what "tenant-at-will" means.  Turns out, you do need to read 29 pages to make that determination.  

Ga. Code Ann., § 44-7-6
§ 44-7-6. Tenancy at will when no time specified
Where no time is specified for the termination of a tenancy, the law construes it to be a tenancy at will.

Ga. Code Ann., § 44-7-7
§ 44-7-7. Notice to terminate tenancy at will
Sixty days' notice from the landlord or 30 days' notice from the tenant is necessary to terminate a tenancy at will.

Ga. Code Ann., § 44-7-10
§ 44-7-10. Delivery of possession
The tenant shall deliver possession to the landlord at the expiration of his term; and, if he fails or refuses to do so, a summary remedy pursuant to Article 3 of this chapter is given to the landlord.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Ga. Code Ann., § 44-7-6
§ 44-7-6. Tenancy at will when no time specified
Where no time is specified for the termination of a tenancy, the law construes it to be a tenancy at will.

Ga. Code Ann., § 44-7-7
§ 44-7-7. Notice to terminate tenancy at will
Sixty days' notice from the landlord or 30 days' notice from the tenant is necessary to terminate a tenancy at will.

Ga. Code Ann., § 44-7-10
§ 44-7-10. Delivery of possession
The tenant shall deliver possession to the landlord at the expiration of his term; and, if he fails or refuses to do so, a summary remedy pursuant to Article 3 of this chapter is given to the landlord.

Yes...you can't just kick someone out.  Congratulations, you've educated yourself.  But you're still an idiot.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Why the hell did she not just give the jewelry back in the first place? 

She probably should have done that, but no one deserves to be terrorized and pistol-whipped in the middle of the night because they didn't give it back. Look: no one here looks like an Einstein, yet that shouldn't matter. Too many people here are leaping to conclusions because they don't think the parties - particularly her - seem all that intelligent. (Also, news flash: Shady got an 11 on the Wonderlic.)

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yes...you can't just kick someone out.  Congratulations, you've educated yourself.  But you're still an idiot.

The point that I made was that she has no right to stay there other than at the will of the owner. Georgia law recognizes this.

Why you went out the way to disagree is beyond me.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The problem with witness statements is that witnesses are idiots.

The problems with victim statements in a 911 call are 1) victims are traumatized and not thinking clearly, and 2) victims are also witnesses, therefore idiots.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

She is crazy.

But let's be clear: crazy women still don't deserve to have the **** beaten out of them.

Thank god people are finally strong enough to proclaim on a message board that women don't deserve to be beaten just because they are crazy.

But let's also be clear: Water is Wet 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Same reason she writes checks that bounce and skips on rent.  She’s just an awful person.

Oh please. Your opinion of her character is irrelevant anyway. The only thing that matters is that the place she was living in was invaded, and she got the crap beaten out of her. 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

She probably should have done that, but no one deserves to be terrorized and pistol-whipped in the middle of the night because they didn't give it back. Look: no one here looks like an Einstein, yet that shouldn't matter. Too many people here are leaping to conclusions because they don't think the parties - particularly her - seem all that intelligent. (Also, news flash: Shady got an 11 on the Wonderlic.)

As I said yesterday: the combined mental acuity of everyone involved is such that I doubt they could collectively butter toast.  

That indicts or clears no one.  It just makes this a whole great big furball of stupid.

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

Thank god people are finally strong enough to proclaim on a message board that women don't deserve to be beaten just because they are crazy.

But let's also be clear: Water is Wet 

You think it's not necessary to clarify that?  

If I say nothing more than "Yes, she's crazy," there's more than a few people who'll call it "victim blaming" and accuse me of saying she deserved it.  Tell it to those !@#$s, not me.

• Thank you (+1) 1