LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, iccrewman112 said:

This McCoy/Cordon Scenario will be a Law and Order SVU episode next season guaranteed. They just say the place of the crime was an upper west side apartment and change the names of the involved parties.

Probably change LeSean McCoy's name to "LaShawn."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEraBills said:

I'll agree that innocent people have nothing to hide and they are certainly not required to have a lawyer protect them.  However, they are entitled to legal representation so to me him hiring a lawyer doesn't say anything regarding his guilt or innocence.  It just says he hired a lawyer.

I am joking around.  I do NOT think hiring legal representation is an admission of guilt or that the innocent have nothing to fear from.  I guess my sarcasm was too subtle.

8 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Pretty sure no one wants to pay for it, that's why it's not here. I guarantee it's nothing, just like all those "completely change the top 5 picks in the draft" nonsense he was posting back in April.

Allbright is officially a hack...

I was pretty new to Twitter and he lost me when he posted a heartfelt tweet about not posting stories on the draft picks until after they were picked (as to not ruin a potential kid's life).... 

Within hours he was first on his opinion of the JA Tweets... Im not saying anything about his content but to literally contradict yourself and do exactly what you insinuated made you morally better than other journalists... 

Yea man, he can EAD

8 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

This McCoy/Cordon Scenario will be a Law and Order SVU episode next season guaranteed. They just say the place of the crime was an upper west side apartment and change the names of the involved parties.

It will be good TV too, it has it all. Famous local athlete, potential setup, protesting fans of the local team. 

The only question is who will the get to play the McCoy character?

probably louie anderson.

1 minute ago, 416BillsFan said:

According to Albright, the news was Tamarcus Porter is unofficially a person of interest. He's a former college teammate of McCoy's and was involved in the Philadelphia scuffle with the cops 2 years ago.

I'd assume that would be bad news for McCoy

According to Albright, the news was Tamarcus Porter is unofficially a person of interest. He's a former college teammate of McCoy's and was involved in the Philadelphia scuffle with the cops 2 years ago.

So dumb if true. It’s McCoy’s right hand man, it’s the guy he had file the most recent eviction case against the accuser.

A Buffalo Bills running back. Possibly involved with breaking and entering, and domestic violence, trying to steal his own stuff back, with his former college teammate as an accomplice. Hmmm.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

More than likely the victim blamed him, and the police want to talk to him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

A Buffalo Bills running back. Possibly involved with breaking and entering, and domestic violence, trying to steal his own stuff back, with his former college teammate as an accomplice. Hmmm.

What's the color of Shady's car?

Just now, Commonsense said:

As we have said many times in this thread, he couldn’t be that stupid. Could he?

Thick as a brick (if true of course).....