LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

McCoy hasn't even been named a suspect or "person of interest," let alone charged with anything, and we're already throwing out scenarios on how to get Tevin Coleman and which FA running back should we bring in?  Let me guess, Beane should be doing this already "because he's 30?"

we're just having fun talking about football scenarios. Go away.

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm going to stick around to see this thread turn 100.

My goodness...I remember all the way back to when she was just a youngling thread, maybe oh...10 or so pages long.

Look at what she has become!

They get so long so fast.  You know, when you talk about things like crimes or how much we are all going to miss Chris Hogan.

I guess it was too much to hope we'd hit 100 within 24 hours.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

McCoy hasn't even been named a suspect or "person of interest," let alone charged with anything, and we're already throwing out scenarios on how to get Tevin Coleman and which FA running back should we bring in?  Let me guess, Beane should be doing this already "because he's 30?"

Well to be fair, this isnt Brady or a Pat's player so we know they wont get nothing no matter the outcome of an investigation

And since it's the NFL and very few of their investigations and punishments make sense, theres a good chance that McCoy gets banned for life even if no charges are ever laid against him

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'm conflicted here. As a white supremacist I want to see a black man go to jail, but as a mysogynist I think that men are allowed to beat women, so I can't decide which side to take.

That's an easy call, dude, blame it on the black woman.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I was I think 18 years old with a good fake, I got into a club in Atlanta.  The same night, the rapper Juvenile was there.  I saw him from a distance and in the dark but I could see all his "bling".  He was definitely trying to show it off in the club.  Later on that night when Juvenile was getting in his Escalade....he was jumped in the parking lot and had all his bling stolen.  He was one of the biggest rappers back in the late 90's and folks didn't care....they were getting that jewelry.  

This woman clearly was known to have lived with Shady and that circle may have indeed included some undesireables and lowlifes SO I think therein lies the truth and the truth will set Shady free. Or Not as the case may be. If the Police have no evidence that he was involved other than the accusatory tweets,no money trail. no text trail, no talking witnesses, no talking "on the street" folks whom will also conjecture they know what went down which can be backed by facts then he will be exonerated.  If I were involved in this investigation I'd be talking to fences or any usual suspects that could be used to somehow locate the jewelry...there needs to be some concrete evidence for Shady to be charged...I dont think this case will tun on purely circumstantial evidence. At least i hope not. If this woman was an attacked and brutalized victim the way Her character and lifestyle will also be put on trial sucks for her too   

42 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

As well as my former boss, Mr. Rex Ryan.

**Rex takes the stand and just insults the opposing lawyers.**

Open mouth, insert foot!  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's nothing.  It's just a guy commenting on her being with Marcus Vick and Floyd Mayweather in the past who both got in trouble for DV.

I'll never understand the women who go for the violent/controlling type.  Weird.  

1 minute ago, FrankoElTanko said:

Can someone please copy/paste the Albright news. I refuse to pay for that choade (but I still really want to know, lol). 

Gracias in advance

Pretty sure no one wants to pay for it, that's why it's not here. I guarantee it's nothing, just like all those "completely change the top 5 picks in the draft" nonsense he was posting back in April.

Allbright is officially a hack...

• Like (+1) 1

This McCoy/Cordon Scenario will be a Law and Order SVU episode next season guaranteed. They just say the place of the crime was an upper west side apartment and change the names of the involved parties.

It will be good TV too, it has it all. Famous local athlete, potential setup, protesting fans of the local team. 

The only question is who will the get to play the McCoy character?