LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember a situation like this happened to someone in Los Angeles when I lived there.  I thought it was a nightmare when he told me that it took 3 months for the eviction to be complete for a resident who refused to leave.  He lost out on 3 months of rent and LA is expensive....he really needed that money.

3 months is a lot less of a headache than 12!

Absolutely, Royale, but that was a rental (apparently from your story)...can you even imagine if this is YOUR house?!

I know the logistics on this aren't that complicated, but I still just have a hard time wrapping my head around this.

EDIT:  @Royale with Cheese

If you invite me over to stay, like for a week and at the end of the week you say, "Dollars, get out of here", I'm gone.  Out.  Packed up and on my way.

Seriously, let's try it.  I'll prove I would leave.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm being serious here...and I don't know what happened and Shady may or may not be guilty of something and this woman may or may not be guilty of something and I am sorry she sustained injuries that may not be her doing.

That said, how crazy and scary is it that you can't get someone out of your house for going on a year?

I can't even imagine asking someone to leave and they just. plain. won't. leave.

Who wants that caustic environment?

Who leaves their house every morning keeping one eye on the internet to make sure you aren't getting kicked out of a house you don't own because the owner doesn't want you to live there anymore?

I don't know what happened, but what doesn't seem to be in dispute is that he wanted her gone...how does it get to this?!

Pretty sure she dug her heels in months ago, and basically said I'm not leaving or taking off any of that jewelry. Make me...Because you (Shady) won't try anything to harm your career.  And she probably had her legal team making sure all her "rights" as a live in were covered and i's-dotted and t's-crossed. 

So either McCoy sent someone over there to get his stuff back and/or rough her up. OR one of McCoy's buddies who knew the situation went rogue and did this on their own.

At the end of the day, there should have been no physical violence.  McCoy had the means to just stay away and have his legal team deal w it.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ive been reading that he served her last July...

its been 1 year

Filed July 3, 2017, the pair reconciled and the filing was dismissed. Last year during the season she was on social media cheering on “her man”

the timeline for all the shenagingans is laid out on buffalo rumblings.

My gut feel is Shady had nothing to do with his GF being robbed and beaten at her squatted home. The fact she lived there and had legal issues with him doesn't translate to he telling somebody go pistol whip and get his jewelry back I just don't buy it. Y'all may remember Kim Kardashian being robbed in Paris after always showing of her bling bling bling so

this woman is also very social media active with her affluent lifestyle..I wouldnt be shocked if  this either ends up being a random robbery OR this is her last gasp hail mary attempt to ruin Shadys life career and in the process taking him to the cleaners. if she indeed craft such a diabolical plot to frame him that is straight up evil.  If one of Shadys boys did this to garner favor with Shady holy cow OR if shady was complicit in this he deserves cut from the Bills and whatever else the law provides for

Just now, Commonsense said:

Filed July 3, 2017, the pair reconciled and the filing was dismissed. Last year during the season she was on social media cheering on “her man”

She could be cheering on “her man”

but that doesn’t mean she is “Shadys lady”

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Pretty sure she dug her heels in months ago, and basically said I'm not leaving or taking off any of that jewelry. Make me...Because you (Shady) won't try anything to harm your career.  And she probably had her legal team making sure all her "rights" as a live in were covered and i's-dotted and t's-crossed. 

So either McCoy sent someone over there to get his stuff back and/or rough her up. OR one of McCoy's buddies who knew the situation went rogue and did this on their own.

At the end of the day, there should have been no physical violence.  McCoy had the means to just stay away and have his legal team deal w it.   

Zow, if there is something afoot here, the rogue thing is what I have thought about.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Of course... but didn’t shady file last July according to reports?

1 full year is long

I'm biased, because in DC, one full year is "just getting started."

And I have no idea if that "last July" report is true or not.  I found no record of it.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Zow, if there is something afoot here, the rogue thing is what I have thought about.

Yeah. Someone who is an acquaintance of Shady, that's not necessarily part of his close "inner circle."  Wanting to impress his celebrity friend, goes and does a "favor" for him. He may have heard him say something along the lines of "I even bought her this necklace/bracelet/whatever the 'substatial gift' is, and went off to get it." Or wanted to steal it for himself.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The "some friend of his going rogue" theory is one that I've been thinking about since this news broke yesterday.  I cannot believe that Shady would be stupid enough to order someone to break into his ex's house to get some of his stuff, knowing full well that it could easily be linked back to him through phone records, bank transfers etc.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

If nothing else, that convinces me that the combined mental acuity of the two of them isn't enough to butter toast.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tenants have rights too.  

True but seems they get more rights than the owner. Had friends once who moved and rented their place next to us. Took almost a year to evict the lady and she never made a single rent payment. Not one.

It is why, despite having chances to do so, I never rented a house it took me 2 years to sell. Didn’t want to deal with exactly this kind of crap. 

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

The "some friend of his going rogue" theory is one that I've been thinking about since this news broke yesterday.  I cannot believe that Shady would be stupid enough to order someone to break into his ex's house to get some of his stuff, knowing full well that it could easily be linked back to him through phone records, bank transfers etc.

Unless he was expecting her to still be in London.

1 minute ago, Bongo said:

True but seems they get more rights than the owner. Had friends once who moved and rented their place next to us. Took almost a year to evict the lady and she never made a single rent payment. Not one.

It is why, despite having chances to do so, I never rented a house it took me 2 years to sell. Didn’t want to deal with exactly this kind of crap. 

My grandparents owned the duplex they lived in. Everybody they rented to they either knew personally, or had a someone close to them that was able to vouch for them. 

I just hope this isn't akin to the Rae Carruth scenario.... We surely didn't need this yet, the wall is coming for shady as he's now on the wrong side of 30. His career may we'll have been over in a year or two but this could hasten it quite a bit. At his age, the Bills should have been looking for a future RB already.

I can't get on Facebook at work...but just saw this come through on twitter

Edit: Guess the link didn't work...here is thos tweet:

That breaking LeSean McCoy news? It's here, @AllbrightNFL just posted in the Fantom Football Forum. And it is a fairly big development. http://www.22s.com/fantomfootball 

Edited by Reed83HOF