LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

I find that being a stretch. Not only was he the home owner but the cousin/friend or whatever she was couldn’t want to fry Shady. You suppose she was quiet in front of the police and withholding his name or blabbering about every wrong thing the guy ever did? 

More information will soon be out but I’d be surprised if the first time McCoy heard of the incident was after the Instagram post. 

Which may be why he didn't contact her directly, which her lawyer is using against him.

Just now, Commonsense said:

It’s crazy that’s why applying logic doesn’t work here. Think like a stooopid petty man and a crazy scorned woman, then you have a better chance.

Reading a lot of posts in this thread, that isnt an impossible leap for many posters here.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Right when he woke up?  When were the police called?  When did the investigation start?  When did the police figure out he was the homeowner?  (Yes, THAT was probably pretty quick.)  If they thought him a suspect, would they even consider notifying him quickly?

It could very well be the Instagram post was the first he heard of it.  Or not...but what you don't know, you simply don't know.

If you listened to the emergency call she also dispatched the police. That was at 3:18 or so.

We don’t know but the timeline and resulting actions are strange for both sides not just for the plastic playmate.

9 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

The act of kneeling was easy, yes. Bucking the entire system of standing for the national anthem, dealing with the feedback, and bringing an issue to light that is effecting the North America as a whole was not.

TBH not many people actually know the issue Kaep did it for.

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

And the thing that I just can't wrap my brain around is 5/28-6/1.  I just can't wrap my brain around it.  You talk marriage on 5/28 but then your people show up to move her stuff out 3 days later?  WHAT??  The same day you said you'd meet her at her sister's graduation.  High level drama and soap opera are just not adequate descriptors for the way this appears.

No, she claims he talked about marriage on 5/28.

Claims are not facts.  They're just claims.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

If you listened to the emergency call she also dispatched the police. That was at 3:18 or so.

We don’t know but the timeline and resulting actions are strange for both sides not just for the plastic playmate.

A lot of this is strange.  Like I said, whatever the truth is, there'll be a lot of weird coincidences left over unexplained.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A lot of this is strange.  Like I said, whatever the truth is, there'll be a lot of weird coincidences left over unexplained.

Plus the all important question ... what does King Roger do, if anything.  The big-ben incident has set a precedent. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, she claims he talked about marriage on 5/28.

Claims are not facts.  They're just claims.

OK well 5/28 is when he gave her the "substantial gift" whatever it was.  That's not a claim, that's a court documented fact.  

So is she like a professional, -get with athletes- type of woman?  Is that how she lives the lavish lifestyle she portrays on Instagram?    Don't get me wrong, no woman should be roughed up under any circumstances.   

But, if a woman ended a relationship and asked the ex-boyfriend to leave her house,  wouldn't he HAVE to leave?   I just have no clue how this squatter stuff works.

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

OK well 5/28 is when he gave her the "substantial gift" whatever it was.  That's not a claim, that's a court documented fact.  

No.  No.   No!    A motion filed by the chick's attorney is not a court documented fact.   

It's just sad how bits and pieces of this story keep getting ground up and reconfigured by folks who don't know the difference between allegation and fact...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

5/28 was when he allegedly gave her the alleged gift, which can be refuted in a response.

If the court document claim was not refuted..well, OK, then it is fact.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

No.  No.   No!    A motion filed by the chick's attorney is not a court documented fact.   

It's just sad how bits and pieces of this story keep getting ground up and reconfigured by folks who don't know the difference between allegation and fact...

Ok I'll agree but that's how it's being reported.https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/7/11/17559396/allegations-buffalo-bills-running-back-lesean-mccoy-domestic-violence-beating-burglary

How else is a person supposed to read what happened on 5/28 according to that and what other sites are posting?  It doesn't read as an allegation.  It reads as a fact.  Maybe shoddy reporting, I dunno.

Edited by NewEraBills

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The media already has LeSean in front of the firing squad. 

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

Ok I'll agree but that's how it's being reported.https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/7/11/17559396/allegations-buffalo-bills-running-back-lesean-mccoy-domestic-violence-beating-burglary

How else is a person supposed to read what happened on 5/28 according to that and what other sites are posting?

I hear ya, New Era, but that is part of the damn problem.  These thing are being just plain slid in as facts by the press or the twitterverse.

I don't know what Shady did, but I know it is not right the way some of this is being reported or talked about.

• Like (+1) 1