LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I wake up this morning and the OP still isn't updating with current news on page 1 AND this thread didn't reach 100 pages.

Disappointed on 2 fronts.

So, what's the update??? Remember how this started yesterday morning with the supposed picture evidence that McCoy himself physically assaulted her :lol:

Albright says he has news at 2pm EST, nothing new yet. I wouldn’t get my hopes up on him sending this one way or another. 

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Easy to kneel...

The act of kneeling was easy, yes. Bucking the entire system of standing for the national anthem, dealing with the feedback, and bringing an issue to light that is effecting the North America as a whole was not.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I wake up this morning and the OP still isn't updating with current news on page 1 AND this thread didn't reach 100 pages.

Disappointed on 2 fronts.

So, what's the update??? Remember how this started yesterday morning with the supposed picture evidence that McCoy himself physically assaulted her :lol:

Which was clearly false to begin with.  Everyone knows McCoy isn't physical and avoids contact.

• Haha (+1) 2

I have a >>theory<<(becuase we have no hard evidence of any guilty party yet), the police should look into the friend that so quickly posted on Instagram blaming McCoy. Seems a little fishy,,(instant post on Instagram) close to the victim(knows where she is and most likely that the power is out), and she seems like she is broke(motive). Again we all don't have real answers here just speculation. 

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

As are his. The incident happened at 3 in the morning on a property he owns. The friend didn’t go nuts with the Instagram post until what? 1030am? McCoy was awake and on his own Twitter at 6am? He never contacted her? Even if you have fallen out of love with someone you’d check, partly because that’s your home and you want to know what went down. Your suing for jewelry and a “random”

burgular may have taken it, yeah no concern of his. 

And the thing that I just can't wrap my brain around is 5/28-6/1.  I just can't wrap my brain around it.  You talk marriage on 5/28 but then your people show up to move her stuff out 3 days later?  WHAT??  The same day you said you'd meet her at her sister's graduation.  High level drama and soap opera are just not adequate descriptors for the way this appears.

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I'm sorry, but what normal victim's first response to being brutally beaten would be to bypass going to the cops, and instead hiring an attorney to put out a press release?  Also, the speed of which she retained an attorney and pumped out said release begs the question whether she had this planned in advance of the "attack".  Sure, it's entirely possible that this woman drove him insane to the point where he hired a "hit" on her, but her actions leading up to and following her injuries are incredibly fishy. 

If I'm not mistaken the cops called to the scene around 3:20AM.  That would make the first call to be to the police/911 for a home invasion, long before any online post or press release. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or false.  

I don't see the point of that tweet.  Is he accusing her of making it all up?  Is he saying she has bad taste wrt men?  Is he saying she has bad luck?  Is he saying she somehow deserves it?

It seems to me he is just throwing something out there into the breeze because......Twitter.

I have no idea who TJ Carpenter might be.......and I hope I never find out.

The point of the tweet is that it’s a pretty crazy coincidence. And she just has bad taste for men that are abusive.

He’s not inferring anything else.

Seems fairly easy to understand.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

I followed Shady and D. Cordon on Instagram for must be a couple years now.  They were quite the power couple for a while there.  Then noticably he disappeared from her posts and pictures a couple months ago. 

My only impression of her is that she is dressed and made-up impeccably in every photo,  and she obviously likes to live a very expensive lifestyle. 

The Bills are owned in part by a female.   If there's any shred of doubt to McCoy's story then he will be released in a heartbeat.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Not if he's in another state and there was no phone number available. Possibly McCoy changed his to avoid her.

I find that being a stretch. Not only was he the home owner but the cousin/friend or whatever she was couldn’t want to fry Shady. You suppose she was quiet in front of the police and withholding his name or blabbering about every wrong thing the guy ever did? 

More information will soon be out but I’d be surprised if the first time McCoy heard of the incident was after the Instagram post. 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Police responded to the call, he is the home owner. Wouldn’t he know? 

Right when he woke up?  When were the police called?  When did the investigation start?  When did the police figure out he was the homeowner?  (Yes, THAT was probably pretty quick.)  If they thought him a suspect, would they even consider notifying him quickly?

It could very well be the Instagram post was the first he heard of it.  Or not...but what you don't know, you simply don't know.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

And the thing that I just can't wrap my brain around is 5/28-6/1.  I just can't wrap my brain around it.  You talk marriage on 5/28 but then your people show up to move her stuff out 3 days later?  WHAT??  The same day you said you'd meet her at her sister's graduation.  High level drama and soap opera are just not adequate descriptors for the way this appears.

It’s crazy that’s why applying logic doesn’t work here. Think like a stooopid petty man and a crazy scorned woman, then you have a better chance.

24 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Is he saying it's her fault or is he actually saying McCoy is guilty because abused people tend to display a pattern in which they find themselves with abusers?

I think he's saying that the woman is crazy and drives men to abuse.