LeSean McCoy allegations

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Allegations of direct involvement in DV.  A completely different matter altogether from what happened to McCoy's ex-gf.

Well, you know....Charles Manson didn't kill any of those people.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I brought this up in shoutbox a few weeks ago because someone else had similar story.  This happened almost 15 years ago.

Well it was Taco Bell and there's a lot of sauce packets....she could have covered me in it and I probably wouldn't have tasted any different from anything these serve at that restaurant.  

I mean maybe thought you were a burger, Mr. Royale

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wasn't Zeke suspended based purely on allegations?

Zeke was suspended after a year of investigation by the Aventura, FL PD and Columbus, Ohio PD which did NOT result in criminal charges (the prosecutor said he believed the victim in some instances but did not have sufficient evidence for a criminal case) and a completed 160 page investigation by the NFL. 

And that could happen with McCoy at some point - but it's not going to happen before the police investigation and an NFL investigation (if there is one) plays out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Zeke was suspended after a year of investigation by the Aventura, FL PD and Columbus, Ohio PD which did NOT result in criminal charges (the prosecutor said he believed the victim in some instances but did not have sufficient evidence for a criminal case) and a completed 160 page investigation by the NFL. 

And that could happen with McCoy at some point - but it's not going to happen before the police investigation and an NFL investigation (if there is one) plays out.

And that's a loooooooooooooooong process.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

And that's a loooooooooooooooong process.

Yup.  I think at this point -- unless the assailant suddenly shows up and sheds new light upon things -- we can expect Shady to be a full participant for the 2018 season.

Just now, eball said:

Yup.  I think at this point -- unless the assailant suddenly shows up and sheds new light upon things -- we can expect Shady to be a full participant for the 2018 season.

I actually started thinking that he will be available all season long this year.  Next year, he might get a call from the NFL Office.  Could be his last year in Buffalo?

Did I have enough "0's" in the word long?

• Like (+1) 1