LeSean McCoy allegations

I’m tired of McCoy and this drama queen ex-gf of his.  Sorry she got hurt. Lots of shady (no pun intended) stuff going on and unanswered questions. It would not surprise me if either side orchestrated the home invasion. Nor would it surprise me if someone who knew them went rogue.

hey moving on, how about Jordan Poyer and Rachel Bush?  Seems the two have scrubbed each out of their Instagram pages and stories. What’s the dealio? 

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’m tired of McCoy and this drama queen ex-gf of his.  Sorry she got hurt. Lots of shady (no pun intended) stuff going on and unanswered questions. It would not surprise me if either side orchestrated the home invasion. Nor would it surprise me if someone who knew them went rogue.

hey moving on, how about Jordan Poyer and Rachel Bush?  Seems the two have scrubbed each out of their Instagram pages and stories. What’s the dealio? 

Sorry Rachel.  I’m married...please don’t come after me if you and Poyer separate.

32 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

See??

You always come around, doc.

You missed the "I guess" part.  The only entertaining part was hearing how leaving a bad tip, having an all-girl party, and defending a friend from crooked cops was proof that he was a felon.  It was gold, Jerry!

21 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It would surprise me if he did it because he's got so much more to lose over what amounts to pocket change for him.  Not to mention he's been so careful with her in the past.

As for Poyer and Bush, if it's truly over, that's what happens when you have a shotgun wedding. 

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

You missed the "I guess" part.  The only entertaining part was hearing how leaving a bad tip, having an all-girl party, and defending a friend from crooked cops was proof that he was a felon.  It was gold, Jerry!

You left out the time he filled a party bus with woman and then poured a drink on one and made her get off on the side of the Jersey Turnpike!

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You left out the time he filled a party bus with woman and then poured a drink on one and made her get off on the side of the Jersey Turnpike!

My bad.  That changes everything.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is McCoy that big of a dick or was this girl just being that much of  a ***** ?

I'm usually a pretty nice guy but I've had my moments where I was a major dick.  Never threw anyone off a bus or poured a drink on someone but I did once tell a woman at Taco Bell that she shouldn't be there because she's a fatty.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm usually a pretty nice guy but I've had my moments where I was a major dick.  Never threw anyone off a bus or poured a drink on someone but I did once tell a woman at Taco Bell that she shouldn't be there because she's a fatty.

You were doing her a favor.

You were concerned about her longer-term health.

Obv.

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

People typically poorly treat those who are dicks first.  So...

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

you did her a favor really....see cuz all us fat ppl , we just dont know we are fat unless someone tells us

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

You were doing her a favor.

You were concerned about her longer-term health.

Obv.

She was ripping me because I had my dog in the car and it was summer.

He was in there with the windows completely down, car still running and he was in there for about 2 minutes.

I went through the drive thru and they forgot a piece to my order.  I pulled around to parking spot, went in to get my missing piece and came back out in 2 minutes.

She was in her car, driving around and then stopped by when I was getting in car and just started tongue lashing me.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was in there with the windows completely down, car still running and he was in there for about 2 minutes.

I went through the drive thru and they forgot a piece to my order.  I pulled around to parking spot, went in to get my missing piece and came back out in 2 minutes.

She was in her car, driving around and then stopped by when I was getting in car and just started tongue lashing me.

was this just recently or did you tell this story in shoutbox just recently?..I know Ive heard it b4

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Tongue lashing!?

You sure she wasn't trying to taste you too see if she wanted to eat you?

2 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

was this just recently or did you tell this story in shoutbox just recently?..I know Ive heard it b4

I brought this up in shoutbox a few weeks ago because someone else had similar story.  This happened almost 15 years ago.

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Tongue lashing!?

You sure she wasn't trying to taste you too see if she wanted to eat you?

Well it was Taco Bell and there's a lot of sauce packets....she could have covered me in it and I probably wouldn't have tasted any different from anything these serve at that restaurant.  

• Haha (+1) 1