LeSean McCoy allegations

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

?? are you talking about Shady's babymama?  I missed this.

His actual baby's mom did call Cordon a liar and said he's nothing but loved his son and that they (Cordon and her BFF) are just trying to ruin McCoy.

53 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I commented, specifically, on the multiple incidences of McCoy being accused by women let into his home and stolen jewelry.  You said a an random internet search of essentially any NFL player would yield a similar article or story. 

It wasn't a "profile" on McCoy, it was an old article based on the accusation at that time.

The problem with your point is that obviously the overwhelmingly vast majority of NFL players have no history of these types of incidents.  SO you your claim to the opposite was ridiculous.  You would have us believe you could randomly select player after player on the Bills roster and find the same types of accusations.  How is it possible you believe this?

You still don't get it (or your pretend not to, as usual).  I really don't care if this guy is guilty or not.  It's obviously better for the Bills season if he is not, so hopefully he's not.  If he is, then obviously the entertainment value here for this story goes into the stratosphere.

As I have said more than once, this is part of the entertainment these players provide for us in the off season---and, really, bless them for that!  Between OTAs and camp, what else would we be talking about with this much interest right now?  20 more Allen vs Rosen threads? 

Whether he is involved in this episode or not, he brings this drama to himself---and we are the beneficiaries.  We get to speculate, pontificate, bloviate here on this great site.  Everyone is having fun with this.  Enjoy it for what it is...

The article does not deal with another case of someone stealing Shady's jewelry.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That's correct.  I didn't misrepresent that it did.  My posts were clear.

It's true that McCoy and trouble go together like salt and pepper.

And it's also true that this is the players' gift to the fans at this time of year.

It's the soap opera side of following football, which a lot of posters here seem to enjoy more than the actual games.

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It's true that McCoy and trouble go together like salt and pepper.

And it's also true that this is the players' gift to the fans at this time of year.

It's the soap opera side of following football, which a lot of posters here seem to enjoy more than the actual games.

Well, it's all we have right now. 

This is why the NFL dominates all sports. 

This may have already been brought up. I haven't been on here in three days, so I'm about 40 pages behind. Any chance Richie organized it "on Shady's behalf," without Shady's actual knowledge? He probably has just as many connections around the country, and has the sanity (or lack thereof) to do such a thing. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

This may have already been brought up. I haven't been on here in three days, so I'm about 40 pages behind. Any chance Richie organized it "on Shady's behalf," without Shady's actual knowledge? He probably has just as many connections around the country, and has the sanity (or lack thereof) to do such a thing. 

I would suggest it's possible but rather far fetched.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/12/lesean-mccoy-allegations-home-invasion-domestic-violence-what-we-know

On June 6, Tamarcus Porter, a friend and former Pitt teammate of McCoy’s, filed in the Fulton County court for Cordon to be evicted from the home. Attorneys were due in court for the eviction case the day of the home invasion; the hearing was continued.

Im assuming this article has probably already been posted. 

I didn’t notice much info I didn’t already know. Except the above quote. 

I didn’t realize the eviction case was due to be heard in court the same day she was robbed. 

Im guessing it was just coincidence, but I still couldn’t help but take note of that little detail. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's entertaining for everyone.  You too, obviously.   We can both admit that the entertainment comes from ranking on each other's takes and some snark and a reading  a lot of genuinely clever posts by a lot of this site's members.  That's where the entertainment value is here.  Does anyone truly care if McCoy did these things....other than regard to how it would affect his availability to play?  Of course not.  Why pretend otherwise doc?

We obviously have different definitions of the word "entertainment."  I'd rather be having this discussion about a player I despise.

16 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/12/lesean-mccoy-allegations-home-invasion-domestic-violence-what-we-know

Im assuming this article has probably already been posted. 

I didn’t notice much info I didn’t already know. Except the above quote. 

I didn’t realize the eviction case was due to be heard in court the same day she was robbed. 

Im guessing it was just coincidence, but I still couldn’t help but take note of that little detail. 

From what I've heard, the hearing was already postponed until August.  It's not clear.

And re-reading Cordon's description of the attacker (“He sounded … I don’t know, he was a little guy") makes me think she's saying the perp was young, and she probably would know her son's voice, so it could have been a friend of his.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

We obviously have different definitions of the word "entertainment."  I'd rather be having this discussion about a player I despise.

From what I've heard, the hearing was already postponed until August.  It's not clear.

And re-reading Cordon's description of the attacker (“He sounded … I don’t know, he was a little guy") makes me think she's saying the perp was young, and she probably would know her son's voice, so it could have been a friend of his.

She’s already moved out. 

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

She’s already moved out. 

Nothing gets a beeyotch out of your crib like sending a homey in to pistol-whip her.

Edited by eball

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

So then, I guess the hearing has been rescheduled for...never.

I don’t know, I read some reports that the furniture was hers so if they are still at odds over that then maybe they keep that court date? I’m not sure how that all plays out,

Moving trucks were spotted there a few days ago and she has moved somewhere safe with full security, that’s what I read today.

None of that convinces me that McCoy is free and clear of this investigation just yet. 

Edited by Commonsense

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I don’t know, I read some reports that the furniture was hers so if they are still at odds over that then maybe they keep that court date? I’m not sure how that all plays out,

Moving trucks where spotted their a few days ago and she has moved somewhere safe with full security, that’s what I read today.

None of that convinces me that McCoy is free and clear of this investigation just yet. 

Yeah, moving out has no bearing on the case. 

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Moving trucks where spotted their a few days ago and she has moved somewhere safe with full security, that’s what I read today.

I doubt he cared about the furniture.  He was trying to take the furniture out - so she would leave.

• Like (+1) 1