LeSean McCoy allegations

13 hours ago, bbb said:

Isn't there something weird about Shady tweeting out a few things at 6AM, 8AM or so that morning like "Time to work" type of stuff.................Wouldn't he have been called immediately about this seeing that it was his house and it was at 3:18AM?............Why would he be tweeting these other things? 

Yes, the "something weird" is that the victim supposedly believed Shady was behind the attack yet didn't even contact him?  I mean, we've all been around angry women before and keeping their mouths shut isn't exactly their forte.  You don't think she would have texted a "how could you do this" or "you sonofabitch" type of message if she "really" thought it was him?  I still say set up.  If Shady really did orchestrate the incident he's got ice water in his veins.

• Like (+1) 2

maybe I should be glad I stayed out of this thread .....   

it's a few days old (and I'm not reading the whole thread)

Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer 

Tanya Mitchell Graham, the attorney for Delicia Cordon, told WRNB radio in Philadelphia on Thursday that neither she nor her client has "said directly" that LeSean McCoy was involved in a home invasion Tuesday that sent Cordon to the hospital. "That could be factual [that McCoy was in Miami and not involved]," Graham said. "The only thing I've said are factual things, for instance furniture was being moved on June 1. Mr. McCoy was not in Atlanta then. An eviction was filed on his behalf. He was not in Atlanta. Security cameras were changed at his residence. He was not in Atlanta then. So the fact that he was not in Atlanta doesn't mean anything, really. But I have not – neither has my client – said directly that he was involved. I believe that the criminal investigation will play out and we will find out who the perpetrator or any accessories are."

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tanya Mitchell Graham, the attorney for Delicia Cordon, told WRNB radio in Philadelphia on Thursday that neither she nor her client has "said directly" that LeSean McCoy was involved in a home invasion Tuesday that sent Cordon to the hospital. "That could be factual [that McCoy was in Miami and not involved]," Graham said. "The only thing I've said are factual things, for instance furniture was being moved on June 1. Mr. McCoy was not in Atlanta then. An eviction was filed on his behalf. He was not in Atlanta. Security cameras were changed at his residence. He was not in Atlanta then. So the fact that he was not in Atlanta doesn't mean anything, really. But I have not – neither has my client – said directly that he was involved. I believe that the criminal investigation will play out and we will find out who the perpetrator or any accessories are."

Well one thing worth mention, Shady’s real name is LeShawn not LeSean. 

14 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

OHHHH...you want me research the veracity of your claim.

I'll save time and jump right to "in conclusion, you made that up".

No, I'm showing you how quickly you can find other NFL players who had issues with expensive jewelry.

Should I also show you how to Google "Donte Whitner stolen jewelry" too?

30 minutes ago, GG said:

No, I'm showing you how quickly you can find other NFL players who had issues with expensive jewelry.

Should I also show you how to Google "Donte Whitner stolen jewelry" too?

You said NFL players (or any athlete),  any one of them, have had multiple incidents involving women in their home and accusations of theft of jewelry. 

Also, Whitner doesn't fit the criteria as he was the victim of theft, not the (twice) accused.

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Does Henry have an alibi? 

He was reportedly at Petsmart making a late night snack run, his doggie door was found propped open with a chew toy.

The authorities  have contacted Petsmart in an attempt to obtain video footage but there is some disagreement on whether the security cameras were functional. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

He was reportedly at Petsmart making a late night snack run, his doggie door was found propped open with a chew toy.

The authorities  have contacted Petsmart in an attempt to obtain video footage but there is some disagreement on whether the security cameras were functional. 

Didn't McCoy have the PetSmart security system and service provider changed the day before?

23 minutes ago, Augie said:

Does Henry have an alibi? 

probably in collusion with the other mutts in the neighbourhood....yes the completely missed suspect(s) in this sordid story.....

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You said NFL players (or any athlete),  any one of them, have had multiple incidents involving women in their home and accusations of theft of jewelry. 

Also, Whitner doesn't fit the criteria as he was the victim of theft, not the (twice) accused.

You've made quite a career on this site of twisting words to dig a deeper hole.  My comment related to your earth shattering Deadspin article that somehow implicates Shady in this mess because of seemingly unsavory past behavior.  Yet if Deadspin did a similar profile on every other NFL player, chances are that Shady wouldn't be as much of an outlier as you make him out to be.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I believe this statement was made before the 911 call was released proving her/her client to be liars.  And before Shady's ex called the BFF od Cordon a liar as well. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Didn't McCoy have the PetSmart security system and service provider changed the day before?

On a scale of 1-10, how psyched would you be if Shady were implicated in this?  Gotta figure it would be on the higher end.

Edited by Doc
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, GG said:

Replace McCoy's name with a random drawing of another NFL star and what are the odds that the story will be similar?

20 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

With that trifecta of women in his home, jewelry and alleged theft?  Multiple incidents alleged?

Can you even name another Bills player with that combo? Or anyone?

42 minutes ago, GG said:

You've made quite a career on this site of twisting words to dig a deeper hole.  My comment related to your earth shattering Deadspin article that somehow implicates Shady in this mess because of seemingly unsavory past behavior.  Yet if Deadspin did a similar profile on every other NFL player, chances are that Shady wouldn't be as much of an outlier as you make him out to be.

I commented, specifically, on the multiple incidences of McCoy being accused by women let into his home and stolen jewelry.  You said a an random internet search of essentially any NFL player would yield a similar article or story. 

It wasn't a "profile" on McCoy, it was an old article based on the accusation at that time.

The problem with your point is that obviously the overwhelmingly vast majority of NFL players have no history of these types of incidents.  SO you your claim to the opposite was ridiculous.  You would have us believe you could randomly select player after player on the Bills roster and find the same types of accusations.  How is it possible you believe this?

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

I believe this statement was made before the 911 call was released proving her/her client to be liars.  And before Shady's ex called the BFF od Cordon a liar as well. 

On a scale of 1-10, how psyched would you be if Shady were implicated in this?  Gotta figure it would be on the higher end.

You still don't get it (or your pretend not to, as usual).  I really don't care if this guy is guilty or not.  It's obviously better for the Bills season if he is not, so hopefully he's not.  If he is, then obviously the entertainment value here for this story goes into the stratosphere.

As I have said more than once, this is part of the entertainment these players provide for us in the off season---and, really, bless them for that!  Between OTAs and camp, what else would we be talking about with this much interest right now?  20 more Allen vs Rosen threads? 

Whether he is involved in this episode or not, he brings this drama to himself---and we are the beneficiaries.  We get to speculate, pontificate, bloviate here on this great site.  Everyone is having fun with this.  Enjoy it for what it is...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

?? are you talking about Shady's babymama?  I missed this.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe the PetSmart security system and service provider are beyond McCoy's control.

What's Your Point?  Do you feel changing "the day before" is something McCoy did?

Your sarcasmometer broke HBF!

Was kidding.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's the baby mama who has called McCoy a deadbeat dad with herpes and a small penis.  And impotent.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Shady's BM came out and said Shady has never abused his child (a direct contradiction of the original IG post).

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You still don't get it (or your pretend not to, as usual).  I really don't care if this guy is guilty or not.  It's obviously better for the Bills season if he is not, so hopefully he's not.  If he is, then obviously the entertainment value here for this story goes into the stratosphere.

As I have said more than once, this is part of the entertainment these players provide for us in the off season---and, really, bless them for that!  Between OTAs and camp, what else would we be talking about with this much interest right now?  20 more Allen vs Rosen threads? 

Whether he is involved in this episode or not, he brings this drama to himself---and we are the beneficiaries.  We get to speculate, pontificate, bloviate here on this great site.  Everyone is having fun with this.  Enjoy it for what it is...

Yeah, sure.  Earlier in this thread you said how "entertaining" this incident is for you.  I can only imagine how entertained you'll be if he's involved.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, sure.  Earlier in this thread you said how "entertaining" this incident is for you.  I can only imagine how entertained you'll be if he's involved.

It's entertaining for everyone.  You too, obviously.   We can both admit that the entertainment comes from ranking on each other's takes and some snark and a reading  a lot of genuinely clever posts by a lot of this site's members.  That's where the entertainment value is here.  Does anyone truly care if McCoy did these things....other than regard to how it would affect his availability to play?  Of course not.  Why pretend otherwise doc?

• Like (+1) 1