LeSean McCoy allegations

1 hour ago, eball said:

My favorite is the episode titled "TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS: SUV" -- they all pile in a Suburban and go to lunch.

My favorite is episode is the one where the forensics team is deployed to search Poojer's apartment.  When they turn on the UV light that place lights up like the 4th of July.  New guy pukes all over the place. Classic.

the lack of news means a lack of evidence by police

lack of evidence by the police means most likely no charges for shady

no charges for Shady means what in the NFL maybe our next question

Will we ever know the truth....probably not.  

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well I am making an assumption here which has nothing to do with the theft.  I'm assuming that the jewelry was lent to McCoy, as he is the celebrity who would be featured at the events and draw attention to the jewelers.  That's also consistent with the reports that McCoy is the one asking for the the jewelry to be returned (presumably so he can return it to the jewelers who loaned the pieces)

If someone lends something to you (usually with some documentation), you're generally considered responsible for returning it in good shape (eg rental car, lawn aerator, rent-a-center furniture) If you don't, the company which loaned it to you does typically come after you to recover the replacement of the unreturned item + additional costs.

Doesn't matter why you didn't return it - theft, woman moved to Sri Lanka and took it with her, dog ate it.

Though on that last, I did know someone whose Bloodhound ate her very expensive Rolex watch.  She followed the dog about for a week waiting for it to emerge, hosed the watch off when it did, took it to a jewelers for cleaning, and returned to wearing it.

If you rented a car and it was stolen, with no proof that you were involved with the theft,  the insurance company would have no claim against you. You can be as sarcastic as you want to be but there is no basis for a claim against McCoy unless there is proof that he was somehow involved. 

42 minutes ago, bbb said:

Isn't there something weird about Shady tweeting out a few things at 6AM, 8AM or so that morning like "Time to work" type of stuff.................Wouldn't he have been called immediately about this seeing that it was his house and it was at 3:18AM?............Why would he be tweeting these other things? 

Likely because he hadn't been informed yet.   

I suspect the officers responding to the 911 call filed a report after concluding their on-site interviews and ensuring the house was secure.   Probably around 6:00 or 7:00 am, or what ever time they got back to their station house.   Since they were first responders, not investigators, it might have taken hours to reach out to McCoy, perhaps well after his early morning workout...

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I kmow, right?!  Happens all the time...

OHHHH...you want me research the veracity of your claim.

I'll save time and jump right to "in conclusion, you made that up".

That was.  Awesome!

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh, those Russians.

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh, those Russians.

Just magnificent !

I had to copy and send to my Family each and all. 

Thank you for that

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you rented a car and it was stolen, with no proof that you were involved with the theft,  the insurance company would have no claim against you. You can be as sarcastic as you want to be but there is no basis for a claim against McCoy unless there is proof that he was somehow involved. 

I intend no sarcasm - the point remains that when you borrow something, you are normally "on the hook" to return it or to replace it.

The reason that you may not have to in the specific case of a rental car is because normally (but not always) you have insurance, either through your own car insurance coverage, or through the company renting the car to you.  You are transferring your legal responsibility to return/replace the vehicle, to the insurance company, via "theft protection insurance".  Missouri is actually one of the states that does not require car insurance, provided you provide proof of financial responsibility.

You are making assumptions, having to do with the details of the contract under which the jewelry was lent, the jeweler's insurance policy, Shady's insurance policy etc etc. but the point remains, legally and ethically, you borrow something - you return it - or you pay to replace it, and insurance subrogation is indeed a thing.  

49 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

That is not necessarily true.

5 hours ago, prissythecat said:

To quote DC Tom , you are an idiot...    Where did i ever say that Kelly was stupid.    I said that pointing out Jim Kelly's low score to invalidate Wonderlic probably was not the best argument given how long ago Jim played and the fact that no good QB these days scores so low.

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

Thanks.  You just verified my comment "Information processing is a shaky concept for about a third of the general public and about half of TSW..." 

Okay fellas... if you guys meant something different from these 3 sentences:

8 hours ago, prissythecat said:

I suspect even the worst poster here can easily score in the 20s.     Jim Kelly played in a different era.  I believe all successful  established NFL QBs in this day and age have scores well into the 20s?

than something derogatory about Jimbo, then I likely would have gotten it reading whatever the context of your conversation was, but pretty easy for someone to pull something negative about our iconic QB from those 3 sentences. 

Forgive me for not doing that on page 159 of a thread that's continuously moving in irrelevant directions.

So, any updates on Shady's allegations?

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Likely because he hadn't been informed yet.   

I suspect the officers responding to the 911 call filed a report after concluding their on-site interviews and ensuring the house was secure.   Probably around 6:00 or 7:00 am, or what ever time they got back to their station house.   Since they were first responders, not investigators, it might have taken hours to reach out to McCoy, perhaps well after his early morning workout...

That seems pretty far fetched to me and the TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS.  Far more likely he was receiving live updates, possibly from the new security system he may or may not have installed (or possibly even uninstalled) and went about a series of mundane social media posts to make it seem like everything was normal and all the while he watched the assault on replay deriving twisted sexual pleasure, possibly while cutting himself with a sharp knife. 

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

That is not necessarily true.

Comeon man, any gumshoe worth his salt will tell you that they always live-update the public with information and evidence in active cases. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

Yes...1 week in and no charges means he is completely home free.  

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That seems pretty far fetched to me and the TBDCSCCJAGASVIUS.  Far more likely he was receiving live updates, possibly from the new security system he may or may not have installed (or possibly even uninstalled) and went about a series of mundane social media posts to make it seem like everything was normal and all the while he watched the assault on replay deriving twisted sexual pleasure, possibly while cutting himself with a sharp knife. 

i sensing...or hoping this is sarcasm.....if not you could / should be held liable for slander...public forum or not. 

2 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

Far too early for any of these declarations with the attack on the ex-gf not even 1 week old. 

45 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i sensing...or hoping this is sarcasm.....if not you could / should be held liable for slander...public forum or not. 

I'm 100% serious all the time and you can't be held libel for slander on the internet unless it poses a clear and present danger to others like yelling the n-word in a crowded theater.  Get your facts straight, Gloria Allred.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm 100% serious all the time and you can't be held libel for slander on the internet unless it poses a clear and present danger to others like yelling the n-word in a crowded theater.  Get your facts straight, Gloria Allred.

Try the Lindo brand.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I believe you meant liable.

Hold him liable for libel.

I see the thread is now in the slow death phase.

We'll get another 75 pages in a day if/when something big breaks and Shady is in trouble.

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

It is satire.

Not able to press any charges for someone doing satire.

When jauronimo said  "I'm 100% serious all the time". That was sarcasm.

Edited by cba fan