LeSean McCoy allegations

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I wouldn't rule anyone out and would include people she knows (outside of her son) because Shady previously said that he was worried that she might try to set him up.  But before looking to track down every person known to both, I'd question the son because I know he was in the immediate vicinity sometime that morning, wouldn't have needed to force his way into the home, and his whereabouts were unknown by his mother.

That's the way that I would "set it up", were I McCoy.....

5 hours ago, Doc said:

I don't know.  Making it look like a robbery instead of "hey they just disappeared" sounds more authentic.  And why (would Shady) have someone steal the jewels that night when she wasn't going to be evicted for at least another month?

PFW has released wonderlic scores:

NFL Draft - NFL draft preview and analysis from Pro Football Weekly

Some noteworthy scores (listing highest score for the player if multiple tests):

LeSean McCoy, RB - 11

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Either way it's his last year here and the Bills aren't going anywhere with him this year. 

Far better to dump him now. Save the cap space. Tank. Get the first pick next year. Draft Allen's replacement.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

My guess is he has something to do with it.

Eh. Either way it's his last year here and the Bills aren't going anywhere with him this year. 

Thanks for the insight, Inspector Clouseau.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

I don't know.  Making it look like a robbery instead of "hey they just disappeared" sounds more authentic.  And why (would Shady) have someone steal the jewels that night when she wasn't going to be evicted for at least another month?

My guess is Shady wouldn’t qualify as a criminal mastermind.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2786043-lesean-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-delicia-cordon-uncertain-rb-was-involved-in-attack.amp.html

This article was already posted but this line was of new interest for me:

"no longer certain" about his participation in the assault and is making plans to move out of the residence he owns."

So, besides backing way off her initial implications of McCoy, she's now willing to leave his place.  Sounds to me she's learned hanging on to expensive jewelry for a year attracted outside attention.  Especially if she and her son enjoyed chattering about it with friends.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Prime suspect is still someone known to Shady.  There's no evidence to suggest otherwise, and until evidence eliminates it, that someone with a relationship to him did something either at his behest or without his knowledge is still the best direction to look.

Very sloppy of you. The only implication that Porter is the prime suspect came from a random Albright post, that hasn't been corroborated by anyone else.  If he was the prime suspect, Cordon would have ID'd him.  

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

That's the way that I would "set it up", were I McCoy.....

Then you would be foolish.  If McCoy were behind it, why draw any attention at all?  Say nothing, do nothing...business as usual.  That statement makes it look worse for him actually.

16 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Then you would be foolish.  If McCoy were behind it, why draw any attention at all?  Say nothing, do nothing...business as usual.  That statement makes it look worse for him actually.

He said it well before the incident, no? 

Wouldn't it make sense to put it out there prior to the attack that he is afraid that she will try to set him up in the near future? 

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Nope, I haven't ruled anything out.  I just said that my prime suspect would the the son.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

I wouldn't rule anyone out and would include people she knows (outside of her son) because Shady previously said that he was worried that she might try to set him up.  But before looking to track down every person known to both, I'd question the son because I know he was in the immediate vicinity sometime that morning, wouldn't have needed to force his way into the home, and his whereabouts were unknown by his mother.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Nope.  Not even a consideration.

Doc, buddy, come on.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

PFW has released wonderlic scores:

NFL Draft - NFL draft preview and analysis from Pro Football Weekly

Some noteworthy scores (listing highest score for the player if multiple tests):

LeSean McCoy, RB - 11

I'd love to see the range of Wondelic scores we have here on TSW.   

It would likely be similar to the the typical NFL team...

(Jim Kelly scored a 15 and he turned out OK, I think)

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I suspect even the worst poster here can easily score in the 20s.     Jim Kelly played in a different era.  I believe all successful  established NFL QBs in this day and age have scores well into the 20s?

38 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Doc, buddy, come on.

Fine.  The jeweler would be the last person I'd look at. 

21 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Shady turned out OK as well.  Jim was just fortunate that there was no internet/social media around back then.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Fine.  The jeweler would be the last person I'd look at. 

That said, I originally wanted to ask why when I read your post.

The jeweler is apparently the one with the most to lose, as the items are his, expensive and no one has paid him for them.

Don't get me wrong, Doc, as this is an unlikely move by probably a lot of the jewelers that we may know, but this is a different world.

37 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I interviewed for a job when I was in my early 20's.  They gave me a Wonderlic which I didn't know what it was and the HR guy didn't tell me it was timed.  I scored a 6 because time ran out.

Then I took it again and got a 26.

11 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I suspect even the worst poster here can easily score in the 20s.     Jim Kelly played in a different era.  I believe all successful  established NFL QBs in this day and age have scores well into the 20s?

I'd take that bet.    There are many stone-cold idiots (to use DC Tom's tag line) on this board who would have a very hard time with a timed test like the Wonderlic.   It's not as much about intelligence as it is decision-making and information processing:     

https://footballiqscore.com/quiz/full-quiz

Information processing is a shaky concept for about a third of the general public and about half of TSW...