LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's already been ruled out?

Not as far as I know, but if that happened I suspect we would've heard about it. I just commented because Shady doesn't seem that dumb. You could be right, but I doubt it.

1 minute ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Not as far as I know, but if that happened I suspect we would've heard about it. I just commented because Shady doesn't seem that dumb. You could be right, but I doubt it.

There's a lot we don't know so we can't bang that theory away yet.

McCoy certainly could be that dumb. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You said she hadn't been successful in a while, yet she was still living for free in someone else's house, so...yes.

So now the SON beating her up "explains everything"?  Come on doc.  I thought she just punched herself bloody?

Anyway, McCoy himself had the entire security system and service provider changed before this incident happened. Most decent security systems allow remote locking and unlocking--it's not an advanced feature.

She has so-far been successful...at free-loading.  But I doubt that Marcus Vick's child support is enough to pay any bills, much less the ones she needs to keep her in the lifestyle to which she's becomes accustomed.  To Shady's credit, he must have used precaution because I'm sure she was trying like hell to get preggers with his kid.   

LOL!  No I never said she punched herself.  That's just silly.  But nice deflection away from the most logical and parsimonious explanation for the incident.

Fair enough. I try not to speculate, but it is a boring rainy day here, and I chose to speculate upon your speculation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

She has so-far been successful...at free-loading.  But I doubt that Marcus Vick's child support is enough to pay any bills, much less the ones she needs to keep her in the lifestyle to which she's becomes accustomed.  To Shady's credit, he must have used precaution because I'm sure she was trying like hell to get preggers with his kid.   

LOL!  No I never said she punched herself.  That's just silly.  But nice deflection away from the most logical and parsimonious explanation for the incident.

Maybe she demanded the "precaution" because of the herpes..

So you never brought up the possibility that she did this to herself to frame McCoy?

And the son doing this to her is the most logical explanation for this incident?

So you never brought up the possibility that she did this to herself to frame McCoy?

And the son doing this to her is the most logical explanation for this incident?

Your anti-McCoy bias is a thing of "beauty". :beer:

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Your anti-McCoy bias is a thing of "beauty". :beer:

I'm just posting things which are known and speculating on the rest, like everyone else.

Docs posts speak for themselves and sometime I need him to clarify his moving position.

I really don't care about McCoy personally (why would any of us, really?)--he is an entertainer and he is entertaining us all right now, is he not?  So I applaud him. 

Do we know he has herpes?  Or is that like how he beats his son? 

And you can easily go back and re-read the beginnings of this thread.  I never once said or implied that she physically assaulted herself.

And yes, the son is the most logical explanation (no forced entry, knowing what jewelry to ask for, physically being in the area).  That his whereabouts weren't known when this all went down is a gigantic red flag.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I'm just posting things which are known and speculating on the rest, like everyone else.

Docs posts speak for themselves and sometime I need him to clarify his moving position.

I really don't care about McCoy personally (why would any of us, really?)--he is an entertainer and he is entertaining us all right now, is he not?  So I applaud him. 

Not half as entertaining as you are when you someone falsely accuses Shady.  You still have burn marks from the Philly incident.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, Doc said:

No, I'm saying she might have gotten someone to do it.  Or, maybe there wasn't anyone at all.  The bottom line being they'll need to find the assailant.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, Mr. WEO said:

She got someone to do that to her face so she could ruin McCoy's career??  Or she did it to herself?

wtf?

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, DC Tom said:

Believe it or not, it happens.  Rarely...but it does happen.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, Doc said:

See below:

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, Doc said:

And...

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do we know he has herpes?  Or is that like how he beats his son? 

And you can easily go back and re-read the beginnings of this thread.  I never once said or implied that she physically assaulted herself.

And yes, the son is the most logical explanation (no forced entry, knowing what jewelry to ask for, physically being in the area).  That his whereabouts weren't known when this all went down is a gigantic red flag.

Not half as entertaining as you are when you someone falsely accuses Shady.  You still have burn marks from the Philly incident.

Yes you did, several times.

"see above".

So the son was the most logical one who beat her up after asking specifically for the jewelry that McCoy wanted back?  And then, instead of walking out the front door, he shimmied down a sheet out his bedroom window?

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

You said she hadn't been successful in a while, yet she was still living for free in someone else's house, so...yes.

So now the SON beating her up "explains everything"?  Come on doc.  I thought she just punched herself bloody?

Anyway, McCoy himself had the entire security system and service provider changed before this incident happened. Most decent security systems allow remote locking and unlocking--it's not an advanced feature.

If McCoy or someone in his entourage remote-unlocked the door, there will be a record on that with the security provider, and he's toast.

OTOH, I think I read somewhere that McCoy or his camp claim that she disabled the new security system he installed, so there's that.

There are a bunch of things in the publicized story so far that do not make sense. 

1) For example, the report is that the robber locked her *in* the bathroom.  Usually people want to latch the door for privacy when they're inside.  I've never seen or heard of a bathroom that locks from the outside.  It could be so, I suppose, or she could have somehow been barricaded into the bathroom somehow.  It just struck me as unusual.

2) The photo that the friend took was apparently staged to be as sympathetic as possible - gore from the small forehead laceration shown having run all over her face and dried.   "When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder."   "Ms. Cordon’s wrist was bruised when the assailant could not get the bracelets off her wrist " is mentioned in her lawyers statement.  Usually in a head-shot to an unrestained victim, the first injuries are to their hands and forearms ("defensive injuries") as they fling their arms up to deflect or cushion the blow.  Maybe she lacks that instinct?  Maybe there's a sequence of events that hasn't come out yet where she was forced at gunpoint to lie down, had her arms restrained, then pistol whipped?  I don't know.  Again, it just struck me as unusual. 

3) IF I were to want property recovered from someone by robbery, I would for damn sure instruct the robber to do everything to make it look random and general.  Take everything of saleable value that I could scoop up, make sure that public photos were referenced if demanding specific items, etc "where's that big watch in your Insta at?" etc.  Yet the Milton County PD says: "The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident." and "During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim."    Perhaps McCoy and his goons are a special kind of stupid and set it up to leave a big arrow pointing back at himself.  Or maybe someone else wants to. Again, struck me as unusual.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh my, you mean their whole sexual relationship was always a threesome with Marcell? O?h my!

• Like (+1) 1

Okay, so I have a theory that hasn't been put forth yet, and accounts for all of the known facts. 

1) The assailant probably wasn't one of mccoys core posse, because Delicia would have recognized his voice. 

2)  the assailant was an acquaintance of the son, perhaps a known violent thug.  Son had perhaps mentioned all of moms jewelry. Son heard acquaintance's voice, said "oh sh**, I gotta get out of here before he beats me too".  And goes out the bedroom window. 

Before you say this scenario is crazy, remember that this is what happened to Sean Taylor.  Everyone assumed that he was killed by a thug who he had a beef with, turned out to be an acquaintance of his wife. 

"

Yes you did, several times.

"see above".

So the son was the most logical one who beat her up after asking specifically for the jewelry that McCoy wanted back?  And then, instead of walking out the front door, he shimmied down a sheet out his bedroom window?

If you're going to highlight my quote, please highlight the whole thing: "RARELY...but it does happen."

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe all the losing over the last 20 years has taken its toll on me, but I don't have strong feelings on this either way.  Guilty he is gone, not guilty he contributes to another mediocre season of Bills football...unless Allen comes in as a rookie and sets the NFL on fire.

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

actually being dumb has been his trend !  but really just a poor decision maker repeatedly.
 I think nothing is off the table yet in regards to the investigation.

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

When i read this why did i immediately think of the scene from fight club where he beats himself up in his bosses office?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1