LeSean McCoy allegations

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

“McCoy’s mother shared with Pennlive that the professional athlete was romantically involved with Cordon for 18 months before they split. She claimed the relationship concluded two months ahead of the alleged attack.”

12-10=2, 2x6=12, Cordon has been single for 1/6 of a year. 

"Two officers were dispatched to the home McCoy and Cordon share July 3, 2017 to address reports of a domestic dispute, according to police records. The cops met with both McCoy and Cordon during the visit. McCoy told police that he and Cordon broke up after she accused him of cheating, and the NFL veteran also said he was nervous she might falsely accuse him of domestic violence."

5 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Not gonna speak on Georgia Law but in New York State, you can legally serve a 16 year old an eviction notice intended for his Mother. It's called "Substitute Service". A 16 year old is a minor yes, but old enough to accept legal paperwork for their parent unless there's other circumstances, like the 16 year old has a mental deficiency or something along those lines. Obviously the younger the child is, the more iffy the service becomes and shouldn't be done. Another option, if the law is similar to NY State, is to make numerous attempts to make service at different times of the day on different dates, go in the evening, go on the weekend,  so the server has done his due diligence attempting to serve the intended recipient and then tack it to the door. Either way, you do have to follow that up with two mailings of the notice. One 1st class and one Certified to the Mother. I haven't read where that was done so if it wasn't, it would not be a valid service. I'm curious why Shady had a friend do the service of the notice rather than pay the local Sheriff's Office to do it where for about $100 it would have been done correctly.

And keep in mind, that "issue" of serving a 16 year old is an issue brought up by Cordon's lawyer in a filing that has yet to be heard by the court.  Same that's arguing an attorney has to file an eviction affidavit.

In other words...it may not even be true.  It's just a claim a lawyer's making.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Two officers were dispatched to the home McCoy and Cordon share July 3, 2017 to address reports of a domestic dispute, according to police records. The cops met with both McCoy and Cordon during the visit. McCoy told police that he and Cordon broke up after she accused him of cheating, and the NFL veteran also said he was nervous she might falsely accuse him of domestic violence."

Right now link the part where the two reconciled their differences. I just gave direct information from McCoy’s own mother. There is plenty of other evidence showing that this troubled couple was together into May of 18. Why the need to exaggerate? I think it’s a big enough mess already they don’t need anyone else’s help.

Edited by Commonsense

52 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There was no break in.  No forced entry.

I believe it might still technically be "breaking in," whether you break a window or enter an unlocked door.

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just FTR, DC Tom "You're an Idiot" is a TBD tradition

You really don't need to explain it.  People who can't figure that out themselves deserve to be offended it.

That's one of the beautiful things about it, really.  Who else do you know that can pack so much subtlety of meaning into "you're an idiot?"  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Considering it’s been a year since they broke up and nada, doubtful at best.  I’m sure, Shady will continue to be a target for frivolous accusations given his money and celebrity status.  

Doubtful?  She was living in his house until the beating happened.  That’s not nada.  That’s sugar daddying.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

"HOW TO GET A GIFT FROM A MAN

“Today we will learn the algorithm for receiving presents,” the instructor tells her students. When you desire a present from a man, place yourself at his left, irrational, emotional side. His right is his rational side: you stand to his right if you’re discussing business projects. But if you desire a present, position yourself by his left. If he is sitting in a chair crouch down, so he feels taller, like you’re a child. Squeeze your vaginal muscles. Yes, your vaginal muscles. This will make your pupils dilate, making you more attractive. When he says something, nod; this nodding will induce him to agree with you. And finally, when you ask for your car, your dress, whatever it is you want, stroke his hand. Gently. Now repeat: Look! Nod! Stroke!"

http://sugarbabytemptress.tumblr.com/post/113510739161/sugar-baby-academy

This stuff is fantastic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I believe it might still technically be "breaking in," whether you break a window or enter an unlocked door.

You really don't need to explain it.  People who can't figure that out themselves deserve to be offended it.

That's one of the beautiful things about it, really.  Who else do you know that can pack so much subtlety of meaning into "you're an idiot?"  

You may be right.  Unless he was let in. Or was sent by the owner.

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I’ve never seen you this bored; responding to every comment. Everything alright, Tom? 

4 hours ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

McCoy sent his guys and his mom with a moving truck to pick up items. It's part of the timeline. When there is a moving truck that goes to a house it is a target. People will move into a house and then soon after have people break in and empty it. I have seen this happen to 3 people I know. Hope that clarifies.

It clarifies your thinking, but the Mom and the Movers showed up June 1 according to the timeline.

So thieves targeting the house because of the moving truck would, I think, have showed up in early June, not some 6 weeks later - especially as apparently Ms Cordon was in London for a while prior to the attack while Shady was in Buffalo or Miami.

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

McCoy, women and jewelry....(apologies if already posted):

https://deadspin.com/police-reports-woman-hired-to-host-lesean-mccoy-famil-1827587838

He may be innocent in this, but overall he's a world class douchebag

Get as much as you can out of him this season... then send him on his way before the next incident takes place

16 minutes ago, 40_Guzzle said:

He may be innocent in this, but overall he's a world class douchebag

Get as much as you can out of him this season... then send him on his way before the next incident takes place

He was kinda known for not being the most high charecter guy when he was in Philly. The last 2 years though, he's seemed to clean his act up a bit and be that high charecter guy the bills front office wants. Obviously the most recent incident is still up in the air, but for the most part he HAS been a high chatecyer guy for the bills 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Steptide said:

He was kinda known for not being the most high charecter guy when he was in Philly. The last 2 years though, he's seemed to clean his act up a bit and be that high charecter guy the bills front office wants. Obviously the most recent incident is still up in the air, but for the most part he HAS been a high chatecyer guy for the bills 

I know that there may be some reason or inside joke I'm missing, but why did you misspell character three times?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

I know that there may be some reason or inside joke I'm missing, but why did you misspell character three times?

Maybe he just wanted to see if you were paying attrention?

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Lol, no inside joke, my phone litterally did that all 3 times. I noticed it when I typed that post but found it kinda funny so I left it 

• Like (+1) 1

Not that it probably matters, but mccoy doesn’t have a kid with her as was earlier reported. He has one child, with another woman.  Both of her kids are with other men, Marcus Vick is the father of the daughter, not sure who the dad is of the 16 yr old is.