LeSean McCoy allegations

13 minutes ago, #34fan said:

If that's the case, then she's a complete idiot... She's got nothing to gain from making allegations that can't be proved, and everything to lose, if the cops find that

she set this whole thing up...  Ms. Cordon is going to get her big butt cordoned-off for about 18 months in a Georgia prison.

Right, but either way this ends up, the true perpetrator is an idiot. 

This just seems more likely to me.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I am shocked at the number of people on here that don't believe there are women out there crazy enough to have this happen to them for the sheer sake of getting revenge/money. 

Part of it is the photo of the victim, which is very bloody and graphic.  Looking at it with the eyes of someone who used to have the job to clean people up before the physicians and  plastic surgeons checked them out, it looks way worse than it is.  A lot of it is blood from a relatively small laceration on her forehead, but she has been struck by something at least 3 times, or fell and struck her face on something at least 3 times.  I think I've said elsewhere I've looked worse after a spill on my bicycle where I hit the handlebars then a rock on the way down.

She's an Instagram model.  Her face is her money-maker - yeah, yeah, the body, but she needs a pretty face to draw the likes.  While I believe there are people crazy enough to submit to self harm if they see sufficient benefit, it strains belief that she would purposely damage her money-making face, just as it strains belief that career-minded Lesean McCoy would do something as stupidly likely to jeopardize his career as to send thugs to pistol-whip and rob his ex girlfriend, when he has an upcoming court date to try to settle the matter through the law.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Full back pedal mode in effect!

3 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I think this deserved its own post.  Mods disagreed.

Breaking news from CBS Cordon in full retreat.  Could still involve Shady, but looking good for him.  Note, she says "no longer sure" - meaning she was and changed her mind.  Why?  What changed?  I never thought Shady did it, could still be wrong, but I am betting on McCoy.

Cordon's attorney Tanya Mitchell Graham told CBS News the jewelry were birthday presents from McCoy. Graham also said her client is no longer certain the NFL star was involved in the attack.

The new information from Cordon's lawyer comes one after Graham told Mike Petchenik that her client has never accused McCoy of domestic violence.

The news comes one day after Milton, Georgia police released incident reports from three separate calls to McCoy's residence dating from July 2017. Despite being called to the residence three times, Cordon and McCoy never accused one another of domestic violence.

And some people were asking why McCoy would hire a lawyer (especially if he didn’t do it).

This is why. 

Edited by BillsFan4

9 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Which was what I was stating.

It's on the onus of the defendant to prove that there was a crime intended to be committed.

If Shady was just having them get his own possessions, then he might be completely in the clear.

Also, that bank situation, Barney escalated that shi* really quickly.

He went off the rails really fast.

The onus is on the prosecutors to prove that a crime was committed. The victim can make a complaint but then the police and the prosecutors make a determination as to whether the case has merit or is provable. Even if the authorities know who did what if they don't have the evidence then the case shouldn't be brought up. When there is a charge based on probable cause that doesn't automatically mean the the prosecution will bring the case up if they don't believe that they can prove their case. There are a lot of judgments that go into a case at various stages. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Right, but either way this ends up, the true perpetrator is an idiot. 

This just seems more likely to me.

Anybody remember Delicia's friend back at the beginning of this thread?    The chick that had the website showing a woman dancing with chicken legs tied to her body that a guy was trying to eat?

THOSE folks would be "people of interest" to me if I was looking for someone who could hatch a hairbrained scheme to get the jewlery IMO...

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Part of it is the photo of the victim, which is very bloody and graphic.  Looking at it with the eyes of someone who used to have the job to clean people up before the physicians and  plastic surgeons checked them out, it looks way worse than it is.  A lot of it is blood from a relatively small laceration on her forehead, but she has been struck by something at least 3 times, or fell and struck her face on something at least 3 times.  I think I've said elsewhere I've looked worse after a spill on my bicycle where I hit the handlebars then a rock on the way down.

She's an Instagram model.  Her face is her money-maker - yeah, yeah, the body, but she needs a pretty face to draw the likes.  While I believe there are people crazy enough to submit to self harm if they see sufficient benefit, it strains belief that she would purposely damage her money-making face, just as it strains belief that career-minded Lesean McCoy would do something as stupidly likely to jeopardize his career as to send thugs to pistol-whip and rob his ex girlfriend, when he has an upcoming court date to try to settle the matter through the law.

I hear what you're saying- I agree that it isn't as bad as it looks, its just fresh and swollen. 

If I were to say that I definitely believe it to be a setup by her (which I don't want to commit to, for obvious reasons) I would say that she had someone else do the smacking and they got carried away. 

31 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm saying a 3rd party, knew this situation, how the woman would perceive the events, and did this. I'm saying that is more likely than her setting Shady up, or Shady setting her up In a sense they were both set up. There were a lot of people knowledgeable of the situation.

That's a possibility I guess. 

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not sure I understand this post, but the woman knew it wasn't Shady who robbed her.  She said in the 911 call that her boyfriend (Shady) set her up.  She has various reasons why she believes that, as stated by her lawyer.   As I understand her reasons include:

1) The statement there is no sign of forced entry (and presumably no alarm called in) - I believe that was a police statement

That doesnt mean it was Shady.  He doesnt live there, she does.  We have no idea if she locked her doors or turned on her alarm.  More importantly, Shady would have to be one of the dumbest people in the world if he remotely unlocked the doors and turned the alarm off as that would immediately implement him.  So seems a bit of a stretch he would do that the night before their court case.  

2) Shady reportedly had a new security system installed after the existing one caught his movers trying to recover furniture he paid for, and did not give Cordon access to the system - but could have provided access to someone (or, she could have left the door unlocked, who knows)

She doesnt have administration access, be she obviously has access to the system because she has access to the house.  She doesnt have remote camera monitoring, but she has the alarm codes to turn the alarms on and off.  

3) Victim stated that Shady repeatedly asked her to return the jewelry and told her she could be robbed if she kept it, which she apparently took as a threat

More like the (alleged) victim CLAIMS shady repeated asked her to return certain jewelry.  The same (alleged) victim thats waffled in her story, and is now not certain Shady was even involved.  

(alleged) Victim has a history of issues where she has not paid rent, tried to stay places she shouldn't, trashed places, etc.  She clearly tries to take from people, but you seem to want to give all her (waffling) statements factual credibility.  As I sit here right now, every time her or her lawyer state something or her friends state something they keep contradicting something already said.  They lose credibility each time the speak it seems, and she has a history of manipulation and lying too.  So for me, the burden of proof is on her as I have yet to read anything that makes sense or truly links to McCoy and I think they are full of BS right now.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Edelman positive test was “triggered by a substance that wasn’t immediately recognizable, and there are scientists analyzing it.”

So he was suspended because they found something that nobody can identify.  If that happened to a Buffalo Bill, there would be a 152-page thread going within days of it happening.

Interesting. I did not know the details of his failed test.

No wonder that Alex Guerrero immediately put out a statement saying he had nothing to do with it.... ?  lol 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That doesnt mean it was Shady. 

I agree. 

That was my understanding of the victim's reasons for believing Shady was implicated in the robbery, from her lawyer's letter sent to the media.

I don't know if there's an alarm or security codes the victim possessed and used, and if you do, you know more than I've seen stated.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

(alleged) Victim has a history of issues where she has not paid rent, tried to stay places she shouldn't, trashed places, etc.  She clearly tries to take from people, but you seem to want to give all her (waffling) statements factual credibility. 

I'm not sure who "you" are here, I'm simply explaining what her stated reasons are for believing Shady was involved.  I'm not passing judgement on whether or not they're credible in this post.  In other posts I've pointed out that I don't find it believable that McCoy, who is competitive and career-minded, would jeopardize his career by "setting her up" when he has a court date pending and can presumably wait for the law to take its course.

On the other hand, I also don't find it believable that an Instagram model who lives off her looks, would hatch a plot that involves putting them at risk.

This is one where my attitude is wait and see what comes out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Edelman positive test was “triggered by a substance that wasn’t immediately recognizable, and there are scientists analyzing it.”

So he was suspended because they found something that nobody can identify.  If that happened to a Buffalo Bill, there would be a 152-page thread going within days of it happening.

I'm sure.

I'm sure there's one on some Patriots board somewhere.

As I heard it, in addition to the substance they're analyzing, they found a known masking agent.

26 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Interesting. I did not know the details of his failed test.

No wonder that Alex Guerrero immediately put out a statement saying he had nothing to do with it.... ?  lol 

Seriously?  ??

40 minutes ago, JohnC said:

The onus is on the prosecutors to prove that a crime was committed. The victim can make a complaint but then the police and the prosecutors make a determination as to whether the case has merit or is provable. Even if the authorities know who did what if they don't have the evidence then the case shouldn't be brought up. When there is a charge based on probable cause that doesn't automatically mean the the prosecution will bring the case up if they don't believe that they can prove their case. There are a lot of judgments that go into a case at various stages. 

Sorry JohnC, thanks for the correction.

I kept putting her as the defendant in my mind because she was the "victim"

I did mean that HER side needed to prove it.

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Which was what I was stating.

It's on the onus of the defendant to prove that there was a crime intended to be committed.

If Shady was just having them get his own possessions, then he might be completely in the clear.

Also, that bank situation, Barney escalated that shi* really quickly.

He went off the rails really fast.

Wtf barney....dont ever plan a crime with him

Also ive leanred its best to commit crimes with strangers and simply use cool names like Mr Pink to help avoid anyone ratting

• Haha (+1) 1