LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Tsaikotic said:

most or all states might have gotten rid of common law marriage but they cant seem to get rid of stupid tenant laws...you live somewhere for a certain amount of time and even if your name isnt on anything, its still legally your dwelling until the courts say otherwise

The flip side of that is landlords kicking people out on to the street without any semblance of due process.  Which, despite all the legal protections lessees have, still happens rather frequently.

It's not the easiest collection of rights and responsibilities to balance.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The flip side of that is landlords kicking people out on to the street without any semblance of due process.  Which, despite all the legal protections lessees have, still happens rather frequently.

It's not the easiest collection of rights and responsibilities to balance.

yea, my aunt and uncle owned an apt. building and they were in court often trying to get rid of ppl...it sucks for the landlords but it is a protection for ppl that had no reason for being evicted

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Look man, I ain't falling for no banana in the tailpipe!

Has anyone actually tried it?  Does it really work (well except for Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop)

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It sucks that he's going to get a lifetime suspension over this...

His kid, too. Goodell will ban him as well, stating that if I can ban your dad for being a falsely accused victim in a domestic abuse case, I have to ban you, too. You were named in the Instagram post that was deleted and debunked!

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

His kid, too. Goodell will ban him as well, stating that if I can ban your dad for being a falsely accused victim in a domestic abuse case, I have to ban you, too. You were named in the Instagram post that was deleted and debunked!

Hey, once one member of the family has shown a propensity to be falsely accused, you know it's only a matter of time before his offspring will also be falsely accused.  Better to nip that in the bud now.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

She was invited to reside there.  That's not "squatting."  Legally, she's a tenant.

Tenant? 

Guest maybe, but not tenant.

Even if she were considered to be a "tenant," at best, she has month-to-month tenancy unless there is something in writing with LKM.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The 16 year old wasn’t there at 3am? Is this Marcus vick’s Kid? Read somewhere she has a kid with him and a kid with Shady, she’s only been with Shady for 2 yrs

Shady's probably on a pretty healthy dose of penicillin.  

As an aside, if the jewelry belonged to a jeweler that lent it to Shady, it would have been beyond stupid to hire someone to pistol whip a woman to take the jewelry to return it to the jeweler.

I don't think that Shady is stupid.

Update:

Another post now says the jewelry was lent to her.  That conflicts with other reports.  Nevertheless, if it were lent directly to her, why would Shady care if she returned it or not.

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1